Baby did a bad bad thing...or how I am a completely selfish asshat!

LJ = LiveJournal, an online diary-journal sort of thing.

In order to join, you have to either pay a paltry sum per month or get a code from an existing member.

Oh, in that case: IDBB, you crum.

Not free, but on a sliding scale, so I’m paying WAAAAAY less than I would normally have to. Not free, but they probably have systems in place for that as well. I’m going through a local charity.

(I cannot stress enough…if you’re having problems and are financially strapped and/or have no insurance (I am “and”) call United Way and ask them to put you in touch with charitable organizations who can help. That’s what they’re there for.)

Hijack over.

I don’t even know what a LJ is.

errrr… think how uncool i am!!!

So uncool you’re not even willing to look three posts up the page?

Here’s the actual site.

I have beaucoup codes.

I like what monstro said about taking the time for a hobby or doing something constructive. Maybe some volunteer work at a soup kitchen or helping out at an elementary school. I think you’ll be happy when you prove yourself wrong about not being a person of worth.

Giving up the drama might go a long way. I had a girlfriend who thrived on conflict. Her stories usually revolved around terrible men choices (cheaters, inmates - yikes!), law enforcement, and always fighting with someone in her life. She had a rotten childhood too. Maybe it’s all the conflict early on that made her think that life should always be that way.

We got older and I found friendship with her exhausting, so we parted company. She did marry a great guy, very nice and laid back and I hope that brought her some peace. I’m just thinking that at some point, your friends might find you exhausting too. It might be something to think about.

By the way, no need to hack me … I’ll give 'em up cheap.

Maybe in need of a LJ, definitely in need of therapy.

Another source for free or low cost therapy if you live near a university is the psychology department’s clinic. They have them as training sites for graduate students learning to be clinical psychologists, so your therapist will be a graduate student, but will be supervised by a faculty member. Sometimes they require that sessions be video or audio taped, but honestly, that’s not as bad as it sounds. Most people get used to it very quickly and just ignore the camera or tape recorder. And hey, an attention seeker might like it.

In the meantime, check out some sites on personality disorders. Basically, they are disorders in which people repetitively do things to screw up their lives. Drama queens are classic.