Back to the grind in the MMP

For Cats:

WOOOOOO! PACKERS!

**Mooomm. ** you could put a can of tomatoes in the soup.

Lazy day here. We cooked, watched football. Got to get in the right mindset to go back to irk tomorrow. Off to the shower now.

I hope everyone has a Great week!

I did it while NOT being on terra firma.

I have done 4 states in about 15 seconds :smiley: (4 corners, there’s a marker you can sprint around if so inclined).

I have acquired lottery tickets, and a new aquarium filter that likely won’t actually work with my set up. I guess that’s a yay-boo.

Bbq-ing in the rain. Also set up the big umbrella and hope to hot tub after dinner.

Happy weekend everyone.

Aram Khachaturian died in 1978. I had believed him to be a Romantic composer.
Who knew? :dubious:

I wanted to give him a head start and time to outrun the locals. :smiley:

Dude, with the contacts I have at GOEX and the one local pipe mill, we could arrange a lack of terra firma here as well! :smack:

The Vikings beat themselves; the Pack won fair and square. I can live with that and the old Viking mantra ---- wait until next year!

Will agree for Mrs Plant but ------- while I hate this house (if it was only across the street) I have come to love the neighborhood and when I leave it will probably be feet first with drag marks behind me. We just changed our habits a little. And I carry speed-loaders as a rule rather than the exception.

Half of Armenia? :o

Yeah, but did they buy the Love Sculpture album?
I think not. :dubious:

Morons don’t even speak English.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

No, I was running on the bridge. As for your contacts; do any of them have good aim?
Say, good enough to return a Jawjan Selachimorpha to it’s native habitat?