backward thread

I have a feeling this won’t work, but here goes. I propose a backwards thread. In other words, the post below (all this small text doesn’t exist) is the last thing posted in the thread. The last thing actually posted should be taken as the OP. I realize this makes no sense whatsoever, and you’ll probably be quoting people on things they haven’t yet said. Any comments about the thread, but not part of the thread should be made small, like this. Good luck…

On the contrary! I would love to be involved, if you’re still accepting. I only hope it can eventually become as successful as its predecessor. Good luck!

This really isn’t gonna work is it? :rolleyes:

I’ve thought about trying to replicate the Children’s Crusade as a means of drawing attention to this plight. It’s a good idea, but I don’t think you could really get people sold on it. They’re just too attached to the little tykes.

See, the problem with your idea is that it would destabilize our economy past all semblance of capitalism. I have no problem with it in theory, but in practice, it just wouldn’t work.

Of course, It’s a good idea, but I don’t think you could really get people sold on it.

[sub][sup]No, see, it doesn’t work if the replies don’t include a “quote” for the next poster to work into their reply-from-the-future.[/sub][/sup]

I would have to disagree with this contention. The sheer cost of raising the army would be staggering. It would force us into debt.

The aim is good, too. I would just not go calling it a “Children’s Crusade.” A better name would be “Kiddie’s Konquest.” :wink:

More coming…

Well, I could work off of either of those and he did say “probably”.[SIZE=1]

So what, you think you’re too GOOD for this thread? Think that maybe, lacking a “gimmick,” you can gain admittance into the Clique by sheer virtue of your obnoxious jaded attitude? Well, I for one ENJOY reading new threads on time-honored topics. So you can go soak your head, and you had better hope I’m too lazy to Pit your sorry carcass.

It’s been done.

I can’t believe this thing is eight pages long and nobody did a search.:dubious:

Not sure. I guess it could be done, but someone would have to sort of post the last thread first for it to work, and then you’d also be faced with the problem of, as it were, trying to respond to posts, or even quote from them, before they’ve been posted. Obviously, no-one’s going to do that, so it’s probably never going to happen. But if it did, I imagine the first post (i.e. that last post) would say something like “On the contrary! I would love to be involved, if you’re still accepting. I only hope it can eventually become as successful as its predecessor. Good luck!”.

I can’t believe no one has said anything about Ender25’s response?!!! It sort of borders on offensive. MODS?

I think if you’re going to include a particular user’s name, you should let that person know via email or something, to make sure that they say what they’re supposed to say, or uh, what they already said…

This is THE… BEST…THREAD… EVAH

I dunno, it’s kinda weird. I wonder what Happy Lendervedder thinks?