Bacon, or sausage?

Had it. Meh.

This is a Sophie’s Choice level ponderation.
mmm

Sausage. And because of my high cholesterol . . . turkey sausage.

Depends on the quality. Good bacon is best, cooked not too crisp.

Bacon, no contest. (Unless we’re talking about pizza. Then it’s sausage)

Sausage.

Bacon is bacon, wherever you go. Every different region of the U.S. has its own way of concocting breakfast sausage. Philadelphia will be really different from Savannah or Denver or San Francisco. But they will ALL be delicious.

Back in our college days in New Haven, my girlfriend’s (now wife’s) fave topping for pizza was onion and bacon.

Exactly. Why no ‘both’ option?

My goodness. Just three, four years ago, during the Reign of Bacon, this poll would’ve been something along the lines of: Bacon 567-Sausage 2.

I remember a time when Bacon was everything to everyone, Bacon was life itself. Every third thread had “Bacon” in the title. Every news item had Bacon in the lede. Hell, I was almost hesitant to add my Bacon vote in the poll here, because I just figured I’d only be adding to the massive bacon pile-on (mmm, massive bacon pile). But now I see it’s…sausage by a nose. Sausage. I’m shaking my head. Literally, my head is swiveling back and forth as I click my tongue in disgust and dismay. I just don’t understand humanity anymore. I don’t understand *you people. *

The king is dead, long live the link. I’m gagging as I type that, by the way.

Oh wait, Bacon is up 22-20 now. All is right with the world. You mooks had me worried for a minute.

Both have to be American-style? That seems unfair, one would assume every country outside of America does it not-American-style. And well they should, by the looks of it.

Anyway, I don’t eat breakfast.

Dad, those all come from the same animal!

I voted sausage only to even the poll at 26 all - I would have happily voted for either.

Don’t bother posting at all if it’s not a topic you care about.

Bacon wrapped sausage.

My world is being torn apart as I speak

Oh Hell… SAUSAGE

I think…

Wow, it is tied 29-29 as I type this.

I thought I might be the only one choosing sausage.
mmm (to both of them)

Bacon.
And sausage.
And scrambled eggs.
And mushrooms.
And black pudding.
And last night’s mashed potato fried up.

But bacon’s on top, because it’s usually best not to ask what’s inside a sausage.

Peppered bacon made by the guy who owns the deli down the street.

Apparently the poll should have read:

1. Bacon
  2. Sausage
  3. Peppered bacon made by the guy who owns the deli down the street from Chefguy

:slight_smile:
mmm