badger5149, please leave, you add nothing

badger5149, in short, you lack the capacity for logical thought. You add nothing to this board, please leave.

Umm, yes that makes you racist, or incredibly dense.

He said this doozy in an Intelligent Design thread:

You don’t understand it, therefore god created everything? This could be the most idiotic rationalization for ID that I’ve ever heard.

I have no idea what the fuck that means.

Nobody on here is going help or invest in your stupid idea. Who would give money to someone so obviously stupid?

If you can point to one thread where you have added anything worthwhile to any conversation, I’ll take it all back. Otherwise, kindly fuck the fuck off and find a new board.

Points at the SDMB line at the bottom of the page in order to attract adverts:

– bolding mine.

Guess he is needed here.

It is evidence that most religions are based largely on scary dreams.

How does one have a history of successful business strategies, but no experience in attracting investors?

Was this history “Lemonaid stand made $4.25”, “Delivered 32 newspapers daily”, “successfully upsold the large fries on numerous occasions” and other similar ventures?

I don’t particularly have an opinion on the subject of the OP, I just find this pair of statements in the same post amusing.

Let’s not forget this thread:

Quote from the first post:

I am totally stealing that! :slight_smile:

If only we had the ability to swim, climb and fight right now, just imagine where we’d be! We could hold some kind of triathlon or something!

when a person is getting pitted does somebody go and tell them they are? what’s the procedure, here?

and I’ve only met one badger IRL but it was angry and scared the husky mix I was with. now, I don’t claim that this is on topic but you can’t prove it isn’t.

Joseph Campbell wrote about this in Hero with a Thousand Faces. The concept is worth its own thread, really.

You think he cares? He doesn’t give a shit!

It’s when they see other successful business strategies but take credit for them in their own minds cause they remember thinking that same idea years before hand.
“See how successful the original ipod was? Well I had the idea for that back in grade school when I came up with the idea of having all my music in one little box. I just didn’t have the means to getting it made. But I still like to count it as one of my successful business strategies.”

mushroom MUSHROOM

You think *he’s *bad, you should have been here for badgers 0-5148.

Christ, we’re supposed to add something to the board by being here? Well, I’m screwed.

Well, damn. I was planning to add something about hispanic mechanics, but it looks like that’s already taken.

I don’t know who this guy is, but if the OP wants to find a suitable punishment, I suggest that video on repeat 5149 times.

Snake! A snake, oooh its a snake! Its a badger badger…

Usually a notice is posted in the thread that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Hence why the one time I was pitted, I didn’t know about it for at least a day–I rarely make a point to go back to a thread. If I wind up seeing it near the top again, I read it. If I don’t, I don’t. Exceptions are only when I ask a question.

Eh, then you haven’t debated many creationists, because it’s pretty much their one and only arguments. God of the Gaps is all they do.

How many hispanic mechanics does it take to insert a spark plug?

It depends how hard badger5149 struggles.