Bands where all members have sung lead vocals at least once

The Monkees, although if you’ve heard “Auntie Griselda,” you know why Peter Tork didn’t sing more often.

I’m not sure, but Fleetwood Mac?

I’m willing to stand corrected, but I think neither (Mick) Fleetwood nor Mac (John McVie) has ever sung lead. Though Fleetwood Mac do certainly belong in the separate but overlapping category of bands with at least three strong lead vocalists.

He also sang on “Tommy” (the movie–Cousin Kevin?).

Nirvana, technically. Krist Novaselic sings a few lines of The Youngblood’s 1967 hit Get Together at the beginning of Territorial Pissings, and Dave Grohl wrote and sang Marigold (although it only appeared as a b-side to Heart Shaped Box).

And “Bell Boy” in Quadrophrenia. They even used a video of him singing it in performances long after his death.

The Persuasions, the King’s Singers, Straight No Chaser, Pentatonix …

I think John would explode if they ever asked him to sing a note. Ditto Mick. Mug and antic and drum his ass off, yes. Sing, no.

Close, but Moon played Uncle Ernie in the Tommy movie and sang “Fiddle About”. On the album, John Entwistle sings “Uncle Ernie” (which he also wrote).

Everything I’ve ever read about him suggests that he was very uncomfortable in the spotlight, and that’s a big part of why he’s chosen to not be involved in recent Queen projects, and has only performed publicly a handful of times since the tribute concert for Freddie in '92.

Blue Öyster Cult, at least during their classic lineup. In addition to regular vocalists Buck Dharma and Eric Bloom, a surprisingly large number of songs were sung by Albert & Joe Buchard, up to 2-3 per album. Alan Lanier also sang one or two songs during their career.

Gerry Beckley, Dan Peek and Dewy Bunnell all sang lead on hits for America.

If you assume the Beach Boys were the three Wilson brothers plus Mike Love and Al Jardine, then yes- all five sang lead.

The Clash - classic lineup - Jones, Strummer, Headon, Simonon

It required googling but there were 1-2 songs that Topper Headon and Paul Simonon were given Ringo-like privileges to sing.

Graeme Edge sang lead on “22,000 Days” from Long Distance Voyager, though he had help on the choruses.

Would solo work count? All five members of the classic Genesis lineup sang lead on at least some of their solo work with only Mike Rutherford having a truly terrible voice.

Yeah, nothing wrong with just wanting to live your life.

I caught an interview with Roger Taylor years and years ago. The interviewer asked him what John was doing these days and his reply was, “Not much”.

How about the Spice Girls? Insofar as individual songs have identifiable leads, I suspect the only member who never filled the role would have been Victoria. But they tended to sing lead parts together, and some of their songs have short solo parts for each member, including Victoria.

The Band?

I’m pretty sure Garth Hudson never sang anything for The Band, much less lead vocals

Creedence Clearwater Revival, but only on the Mardi Gras album (1972)