Bands where all members have sung lead vocals at least once

She arguably looked better in her mid-40s than she did in her late-20s during their heyday. (Maybe it was those ridiculous late 80s hairstyles?)

Here’s a clip from a 2006 concert, where Ms. Hoffs looks ravishing:

I don’t think Robbie Robertson ever sang either, did he? Gifted writer and musician, but can’t sing worth a lick.
I wish the Stones would let Charlie Watts do a vocal just to see what he’d sound like. Also, did Ronnie Wood ever do lead vocals?

A bit late to the game. but in defense of Peter Tork I give you this.

Nope. Benny Anderson never sang lead on any of their songs. He claimed his singing solo voice sounded terrible.

Didn’t Redding sing Little Miss Strange as well? I know he wrote it.

Ron Wood took some vocals with the Faces, I think.

You said that in post 52. I responded in post 53.

Did the Bassist in Grand Funk Railroad ever sing lead?

10CC: Gouldman, Stewart, Godley & Creme.

I’ve got his debut solo record, and he handles all the lead vocals on that one. Yeah, it’s a weak point of the album.

In my experience, Overdrive just hums. :wink:

The Smashing Pumpkins

Billy Corgan sang most of the songs but Darcy sang ‘dreaming’, James Iha sang ‘Take Me Down’, Jimmy Chamberlin sang Chump.

Journey, believe it or not.
Pineda (now) and Perry (past), of course – as well as Fleischman and Rollie in the past.

Jonathan Cain did “All That Really Matters” and they tried something with Red13 in which each artist took a turn at lead, with the stage revolving around when it was time to change frontmen. So that would be Augeri, Cain, Schon, and Castronovo around that period.

–G!

I’m not sure that that actually counts as “singing.”:wink:

ETA: I see this was addressed earlier.

Del Rubio Triplets

Is it a cheat to include rap groups like Beastie boys, NWA, and Wu-Tang Clan?

If we can convince Bill Kelliher to sing on at least one song, Mastodon would count.

Each of the four members of Sloan have written and sung their own singles. (Or so they say – I can’t reliably tell their singing voices apart.)

I’ve been listening to them for years and had no idea they had more than one lead singer.