Barack Obama is the _____ President, ever.

Yeah me too, I am missing him too when it look like Trump and Hillary going
to the nomination.

I watched both him and Larry Wilmore at the Correspondent’s Dinner. Wilmore was painfully unfunny, IMO: bad rhythm, laughed at his own jokes way too much, telegraphed punchlines, and didn’t have great material to begin with. Obama made me laugh out loud several times.

most scandal ridden

BWAHAHAHA

…excuse me…

HAHAHAHAHA!

“most wry”

That was pretty decent, especially the Biden sunglass recommendations and the bit in the DMV.

John Boehner, former (Republican) Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Only if you buy into that “Grover Cleveland counts twice” nonsense.

most recent

John Boehner

I would assume either “sangfroid” in the face of an intransigent Congress (which doesn’t really describe LBJ…the man was a walking f-bomb) or Peremensoe is referencing things like drone strikes.

I’d give “most cold-blooded” to President Cheney.

I like Obama as a person. He seems to be a really cool guy - great sense of humor, and comfortable in a way that previous presidents never were. I wish he held different positions though. Other than a couple notable standouts, I pretty much hate his politics. I bet he’d be great at a poker game. So, Obama is the coolest president.

Hippest

Suavest

Most progressive

If Trump wins, Obama may well be the “next to the last President, ever.”

:confused: You must either be very young, or have an incredibly short memory.

Nerdiest, for initiating both the White House Science Fair and the White House Maker Fair.

Also, this.

Narcissistic.
Egotistical.
Disingenuous.
Probably not the most dishonest, to be fair, as that seems to be a job requirement, but he ranks right up there.

Nerdiest looking President with the best looking wife ever.

I think you mean “blackest.”

You’re kidding, right? If not, please describe some of these “scandals.”

George W. Bush couldn’t think of a single mistake he’d made.

He is? Are you clear on what the meaning of “is” is?

You’re not even correct if we’re looking at the last three presidents including Obama.