Barely used Cradlepoint MBR900 3G/4G wireless router

I have one of these to sell. It was hooked up to my computer once, but never actually used:

Cradlepoint MBR900 Mobile Broadband N Router

Here’s the deal: I bought this router brand new from Alltel last October when I got my cellular broadband stick. I got busy and didn’t get around to making an appointment with my computer guy to come and set it up for me until Friday January 7. He was going to come the following Monday.

But on Jan. 8, a new company took over the cell towers and the network went down big-time. (Google “Element Mobile” or check out their FB page, and also the “Dump Element Mobile” FB page, for the gory details.) Long story short, thousands of customers suddenly with no service, and the company has been largely unresponsive for nearly a month.

So that Sunday, I got a guy from EM to come to my house and get me back online with a loaner stick. He tried to set up the router, but it appeared to him that the router needed a firmware update, and the Cradlepoint site was down. (It’s back up now.) So he could only set me up with just the stick, and the router has not actually been used.

I ended up canceling my EM contract and switching to US Cellular, but USC has a 5GB limit, which is a bit too close for comfort for me. So I am back with WildBlue satellite and happy with it. But this router is useless with WB.

I paid $150 for it, but I will let it go for $100. Paypal only. Shipping included to US and Canada.

Included are all original accessories: router, power cable, 5’ ethernet cable, quick start instructions, mounting screws, box and packaging.

PM me if interested.

48 views, no takers. Would anybody like to make an offer?

The actual sold prices on ebay for your specifc unit are going for about half of what you are asking. You probably need to adjust your price a bit.