BarnOwl has passed away

I know that Skip adored you, Judy. He spoke of you often.

Yes, I am. It was quite a task breaking the news to them. The last thing I said to my father when he was in the ICU was that I would see him the next morning, and that boys couldn’t wait to see their Papa Skip. He opened his eyes and smiled and nodded, as if to say, “Bring them on!” They were the light of his life.

BarnOwl seemed like a nice guy. He’ll be missed.

I’m sorry to hear this. I liked BarnOwl. I remember him posting not too long ago about the Beethoven Violin Concerto.

Wow, so sorry to hear this. BarnOwl stands out to me as a member who really, really seemed to value his connection with The Dope. And a great grandpa. And a dude who was constantly stressed out by his computer :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family. He will definitely be missed here.

Sorry for your loss. I really enjoyed reading Barn Owl’s postings.

So very sorry for your loss.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Oh no! My sympathies.

Thank you so much for letting us know.

*Hoots.

Oh, that is sad news. He was a kind, kind man. One of the nicest people I’ve interacted with here. He’ll be missed.

I’m so sorry.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

It’s sad to hear about such sudden deaths like that. Best of luck in the coming months.

I’m so sorry. He seemed like a great guy.

He’ll be missed.

Oh man, BarnOwl truly was one of the nice guys around here and I always enjoyed our exchanges. I’m so sorry and yes, he was very well thought of and will be sorely missed. My deepest sympathies.

I’m sorry for your loss, I enjoyed reading his posts. He’ll be missed

i’m so sorry. i hope you and your family will find peace and strength as you go.

thank you for coming here and telling us.

may his memory be eternal.

My deepest sympathy. We’ll keep him in our memories here.

He was one of the first people who came to mind when my Giants beat his Patriots in the Super Bowl.

He’ll be missed…enjoy the other side, BarnOwl.

I’m truly sorry for your loss.

Condolences from the DvlHouse. He will be missed. :frowning: