BarnOwl has passed away

I remember him! He was a really nice guy. I am sorry for your loss. Take care.

I didn’t interact with BarnOwl much, but thought he was a very nice man. I will miss his posting here. My sympathy to you and your family.

I’m so very sorry for your loss…

BarnOwl is a name I always noticed.

I’m sad to hear this news.

I am so sorry for your loss - thank you for taking the time during this difficult time, to let us know.

May whatever gods there be, be with you and your family during this difficult time.

I’m so sorry. I enjoyed his posts.

My condolences to you and your family. BarnOwl will be missed–I always enjoyed his posts.

I’m so sorry, BarnOwl’sDaughter. My sympathies to you and your family.

A gentleman. I interacted with him a couple of times and he was unfailingly friendly and polite. My condolences to his family.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.

What a class act. BarnOwl will be truly missed.

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I’m so sorry to hear this. Love and strength to everyone.

I am sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

May he rest peacefully.

He kindly introduced me to an art technique known as Camera Obscura and recommended to me a book about this technique which now occupies a space on my coffee table. I will think of Skip as I continue to enjoy it and the prints contained therein.

Regretfully we only ever interacted that one time, because I felt I needed something creative to do, and I had always wanted to paint.

Although we never met, for him to take an interest in me to the extent of sending me links for this particular device and technique, showed him to be a very caring person and I know he will be sorely missed.

Please accept my sincere condolonces at this sad time, and keep me in mind for anything you may be doing in memoriam of this very fine man.

Bill Craig

My condolences to you and your family.

A man who is loved and missed is a rich man. I don’t know of any better indicator of a life well lived. It’s a long, crazy, wonderful tragic life, but from I can tell, he found his place with family and friends, and to me, that’s what life is all about. I am sorry for your loss.

Darn… :frowning:
I’m very sorry for your loss BarnOwl’sDaughter, my sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family.

May his memory be a blessing.