Just something I thought I’d share.
I’m a beekeeper. My wife bought me a bee suit from an “eBay store” last August. It was $12. Not a bad price, considering every other bee suit I had seen was at least $100.
I used when I harvested honey in September '06.
First time I went out, bees were getting into the suit and stinging me. I went back and had my wife duct tape every opening in the suit.
I went out again. Bees were getting into the suit and stinging me again. :mad:
I am *really * pissed at this point. It was hot, I was sweating like a dog, the bees were now swarming around the house, and I was beginning to look like a tomato.
My wife added more duct tape to the suit. I went out again. Bees were stinging me again. :mad: But they weren’t getting into the suit. Turns out they never were. They were stinging through the suit. :mad: :mad:
I am ***furious ** *at this point. So I ran back to the house, put on a heavily insulated, one-piece snowsuit and went back out. I finally managed to harvest the honey. But I think I lost 20 lbs in sweat in the process.
When I finally got back to the house and stripped down, I took a closer look at the !@#$% bee suit. The tag on the back of the suit said “Clean room.”
I shit you not. The tag on the back said “Clean room.” It was a clean room suit. The bastard was selling clean room suits as bee suits. The material for clean room suits is apparently too thin for use as a bee suit. :mad: :mad: :mad:
It was a bad day, to say the least.