Bedclothes Poll

1. When sober, nude. Unless it’s cold, and i throw on a pair of shorts.

When drunk or really exhausted, I’ve been known to zonk out in what I walked in wearing. Including shoes.

1. I have two pillows - One under my head, one on top of it. It feels nice on my face!

Yer pal,
Satan

1.sweat clothes(summer0cotton) 2.no pillows ever! 3.On a mattress,no sheet over me,in the winter-a comforter.

A t-shirt and boxers with panties underneath. Anything else and I just feel weird.

I sleep on two pillows–one thick poly-filled with a feather pillow on top of it. Always on top. My mattress has a fitted sheet, no flat, and I sleep under one or two comforters. And the only time I make my bed is when I change my sheets.

1. nude (also a human furnace)

2. sheet only sometimes comforter

3. double bed

Unforgiven

It is different every night for me. Sometimes I sleep in my undies, sometimes completely nude, sometimes I am too tired to do anything other than pull off my pants and I fall asleep in whatever top I had been wearing that day (this includes leaving my bra on), and sometimes I will actually change into a pair of jammies I bought from Old Navy (I don’t care what anyone else thinks, I like that store). The jammies are oversized drawstring pants with cats all over them and a matching tank top.

I have a double bed which I never bother to make. Fitted sheet on the mattress. Sleep under another sheet or a regular old blanket. I have two poly filled pillows for my head and a body pillow to snuggle up to, since I have no man. My bed is also dotted with cats, who come and go periodically throughout the night, either to sleep, play with each other, or demand that I wake up and play with them.

Three minutes later and I’m still wheezing and coughing uncontrollably from the insane laughter pouring out of me. This perfectly describes our house (Queen size bed, three-year-old son, etc)

Shadowfox

Very interesting…though I didn’t read all.

My impression is that guys don’t wear pyjamas much, and if they do, only in winter.

Bed: I can’t stand box springs. Water bed frame with regular mattress. Two reading lights.

Dammit! Hit that send button without making my list.

1. I usually wear jogging pants or a t-shirt, or a t-shirt and shorts. Sorry to spoil my sexy image (yeah, right) for you guys. The only time I sleep nude is when I get drunk, have sex with my hubby and then pass out immediately afterwards.

2. I use two polysorb pillows, with both of my arms stuck in between the two pillows. Wake up every morning with dead stumps for arms and it takes a little longer for them to wake up every day.

3. I usually just sleep on top of a fitted sheet with the bedspread thrown over me. My husband is also a human furnace, so if I’m feeling cold, I just snuggle up next to him.

Shadowfox

I wear nothing, even when it’s really cold. I agree with whoever said it, it’s easier to sleep when it’s cold.

Three pillows: two under my head and one on top to keep out the light and the noise.

I sleep under a comforter in the winter, out in the open in the summer.

I sleep nude. I figure if I’m paying rent on an apartment, I can be as naked as I want in it :wink: My girlfriend wears like 500 articles of clothing in bed. Don’t ask me why. I hate wearing things in bed now. Even after sex, she puts something back on once we’re done.

Two pillows, one atop the other.

Sleep under a quilt and a sheet on a queen sized bed. Done the twin bed with girlfriends before, and it’s not ideal, but better than sleeping in the tub.

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

Well, this should win me “Snob of the Year”.

Silk pajamas, two large goose down pillows and a feather bed in the winter, all on an imported Scandinavian queen size bed. With silk sheets.

In everything else I’m your average Joe, but when it comes to the bedro…no, wait, that’s not what I mean. Suffice it to say we all have our indulgences.

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization

I sleep in shorts and a t-shirt, with preferably no pillows (or the very edge of one maybe) currently in a sleeping bag on a bed, because for some reason it’s just comfier that way.

I may make my bed up now that Summer approacheth, but then again that’s just more washing.

1. Almost always naked. If there are people over, then I sleep in a camisole and boxers. If I’m visiting my dad, then it’s flannel jammies, because he lives in a cold little farm house.

2. 5 poly-filled pillows, 4 for my head and one for hugging, and the teddy bear that my sweetheart gave me.

3. A hide-a-bed (double-sized mattress). I don’t care for box springs, and just folding up the bed makes vacuuming so much easier. Sheet, soft wool blankey (yes, I call it my blankey), and a comforter. I’m a very active sleeper, so the comforter is usually on the floor in the morning.

I sleep on back, front, and side. I roll a lot.

Zu

Usually a t-shirt or nightshirt. When it’s cold, I have a flannel knee-length nightshirt. When it’s really cold, I have a long fleece-type nightgown.

One or two pillows, depending on whether I feel like trying to reach the second pillow that I knocked off the bed last night but didn’t notice was missing until I was already in bed.

Twin bed, flannel sheet, fuzzy-brown blanket with a lion cub on it (for cold nights, gift from sister, but it’s warm) and electric blanket (missing detachable cord) for really cold nights.

As a total insomniac, I generally never “go to bed”… I just crash on the couch or chair in the living room when I get too tired to keep my eyes open. Obviously, having not actually prepared myself for bedtime, I just wear whatever I’m wearing.

Byron is a major coverhog, and he tosses around a lot, so I sleep on the couch when he’s gone to bed before me. I like to have the bed perfectly straight when I get into it, which is nigh on impossible if he’s already in there. Again, I just wear whatever I’m wearing, but I take off my shoes and round up a blanket.

When I actually plan to go to bed:

–bedclothes range anywhere from nudity to a tshirt and a pair of sweats or leggings.

–Two or three pillows, depending on thickness and firmness.

–Double bed (Box spring and mattress)on a fitted sheet (flannel no matter what time of year), under a comforter (add an electric blanket or another comforter when it’s cold out.) The flat sheet is never used for sleeping under… we just spread it out between the mattress and box spring and use it as a bedskirt.

The room has to be relatively warm, completely black, and totally quiet. No matter what time of year or what I’m wearing in bed, the comforter has to cover my whole body. I have it pulled up over my ears, and pulled down a little and tucked under my chin so I can still breath.

I generally start off on my left side, with my hands under my pillow, no matter where I’m sleeping.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Sometimes nude, sometimes in boxers

I like 2 pillows medium to fluffy

I have a big squishy matress and my nice clean 250 thread count sheets and my velvet comforter.

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

Nude if not alone; if alone, I’m not comfortable naked and wear short cotton nightshirt or tee shirt and panties. Two pillows with some kind of poly stuff that I can mash and reshape; I too sleep better when the bedroom’s cold; I snuggle under a top sheet and blanket or comforter. Double bed;
sleep best on my right side.

T-shirt and panties.

What is it with all these multiple pillows with you folks?

I can’t sleep with poly fill pillows. Need a down or feather one. Recently found out that you can request the other (whichever your preference) kind of pillow in most good hotels.
Jill

Jill: Cuz this guy needs support under his head. If i sleep with one pillow or no pillows i feel like my head is too far back. I also like laying down, then settling my head down into my pillows. I also have been thinking of buying one of those body pillows. Friends say its really nice to sleep on, especially if you sleep on your stomach or like to hold onto things when you’re asleep (in my case my comforter ends up getting bunched up in my arms).

“Oa tu beral haonar kelo, tu faikal gehayun”