Behn's Game Farm (A Question for Wisconsin Dopers)

I’ve been planning a cross country road trip for this spring, and one of the things I ran across that interested me is Behn’s Game Farm in Aniwa, Wisconsin. Wilbert Behn is claimed to be the world’s oldest tiger trainer; this is something I’d definitely like to see, but Wilbert is in his 80’s, and the most recent update I can find on the linked Roadside America page dates from 2000. Anyone here familiar with/been to this attraction, and is Wilbert still going strong?

Well, I just thought I’d give this a bump for the evening crowd, and also to mention (if anyone else is interested) that I did manage to find this article dated Nov. 2003, so it looks like old Behn is still in business. I’d still be interested to hear from anyone who has been to one of his shows, this guy sounds like a real character.

I’ve lived in Wisconsin all my life, and grew up in northern Wisconsin, and this is the first time I’ve ever heard of this guy. Where did you find out about him?

tgkk, I first heard about him on the Roadside America website I originally linked. He doesn’t seem to get much publicity (“Behn’s Game Farm” only turns up a handfull of results on Google, and a few of them are Roadside America), but it definitely looks like it could be an interesting experience.