Best Alfred Hitchcock TV episodes.

I see there are a bunch of episodes of AH Presents & The AH Hour on Hulu. I don’t have time to check them all out, so which ones are considered must see?

I was lucky enough to stumble upon the episode The Open Window, which scared the crap out of me when I was a kid & is still pretty creepy.

Your guidance is appreciated.

There is only one I remember… and I can’t remember the name of it. There’s a little kid traveling with his parents on a train. I don’t remember the drama the parents were having, but he kept interrupting. Finally the dad says that if he can not say a word until [midnight?], he’ll give him a shiny silver dollar.

The train stalls in the snow and is stuck. There’s a report of an escaped lunatic. The kid sees someone outside of the train and wants to tell someone… but the lure of the shiny silver dollar keeps him quiet.

At the end…

… we find out that the lunatic is harmless, and the authorities just want to find him and bring him back to safety. As the tracks are cleared and the train begins to move, the little boy sees the man’s hands sliding down the rear window of the carriage.

“Lamb to the Slaughter” is my absolute favorite. Starring Barbara Bel Geddes (Miss Ellie on Dallas).

She kills her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, thaws it out, cooks it, and then serves it to the detectives.

I have not seen it, but the one with Steve McQueen and Peter Lorre made TV Guide’s 100 best episodes list (Roald Dahl story involving fingers and cigarette lighters; also the basis of a Tale of the Unexpected, or maybe From the Darkside).

Oh, on Hulu. Don’t know if it is there or not.

Oh, yeah! That was a great one!

The episode Don’t Interrupt fits your description. Thanks.

That’s it! Thanks!

Scatman Crothers was in it too. :cool:

Thanks! I found it on GUBA.

I found that one, Man From The South, on Youtube. Thanks.

Wet Saturday was always one of my favorites.

First one that I thought of too.