Best uncredited movie performance

What movie star did the best job in an uncredited role, in your opinion? My two nominees:

• Bill Murray in “Tootsie.”

• Kevin Spacey in “Seven”

Robin Williams in Dead Again.

Walter Huston in The Maltese Falcon.

Oooh, he was brilliant in that. Loved him. But he did get a credit right at the end. :stuck_out_tongue:

James Earl Jones, eps 4, 5, 6 (he kinda sucked in 3).

I don’t know about the best, but I like Peter Green’s role of Redfoot in my all-time favorite movie, The Usual Suspects.

The scene in which he flicks his cigarette butt at Baldwin and hits him the eye was great. He wasn’t supposed to hit him, that part was an accident.

Glenda Jackson in Ken Russell’s The Boy Friend.

Robin Williams in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Gary Oldman in Hannibal, though he was only uncredited during the theatrical release.

Jack Nicholson as the network anchorman in Broadcast News.

Errol Flynn as Doris Day’s fiancé from Goerke’s Corners, Wisconsin in It’s a Great Feeling.

Joe Don Baker in Joe Dirt.

Harrison Ford as a piercer at a rock concert in “Father’s Day” with Williams and Crystal.

Okay maybe that’s just a cameo.

Robin Williams in Shakes the Clown.

He was billed as Marty Fromage.

That was Mel Gibson.

Really?
I could swear it was Harrison Ford.

If cameos count, I was surprised to see Bruce Willis in Charlie’s Angels 2 as Demi Moore was a major supporting player in the same movie.

Scott the Body Piercer was played by Mel Gibson.

Dustin Hoffman in “A Series of Unfortunate Events.” Not a great performance, but an enjoyable, silly aside.

Jones was credited in all 3 movies I do believe as was David Prowse.

I love Kathleen Turner in Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Her voice is so cool!

Rupert Everett in Shakespeare in Love. Gosh, that was a lot of fun!

Also, Samuel L. Jackson as the Muslim convict who undertook an “exodus” from his prison and ended up in the back of a police van with George Clooney in Out of Sight.