Bizarre vagina requests (caution, possible language)

According to the L.A. Times, one of the women harassed by Schwarzenegger said that he made a “bizarre vagina request.” Any thoughts on what it could have been?

Here’s mine

I actually know what it is. Do you want me to tell you, or would you just prefer to speculum…er…speculate?

“EATING IS NOT CHEATING!”

To a waitress, he said…

And he said, 'I want you to go in the bathroom, stick your finger in your [vagina], and bring it out to me.'

I wonder if the other customers noticed that their food smelled a little fishy that day?

That’s messed up. Now that the truth is known, anybody care to speculate.

I assumed it involved ping-pong balls.

“I’ll be back, you be front.”

That’s only one incident. There were several more. Find one or take a guess.

[Arnold voice]…“I want to pump YOU up.” :cool:

I’ll go with the OP, lol.

Didn’t this happen on an episode of Sex and the City? IIRC, Charlotte somehow met a mega-actor and he asked her to do this…

Art imitating life or vice-versa?

In a startling incident of Comedy-Central-meets-the-SDMB, a few days ago I had the Daily Show on TV in the livingroom, as I was (what else?) surfing the Straight Dope.
What did I hear come from Jon Stewart’s mouth, during Headlines?
“…and now, bizzare vagina requests…” preceeding a summary of the OP’s reported events.

So, which came first? Did the OP cage the Daily Show headline, or is someone over at Comedy Central spending their working hours surfing our beloved forums? :wink:

It was a quote from the L.A. Times, MixieArmadillo.

Well, hrmph.

If that article’s true, he’s a total jackass.
shudder

“possible language?”

You mean there was a converse likelihood I would open this thread and find it entirely composed of smileys?

Haha! Yeah, I heard there might be language here and thought I’d take a peak, despite my better judgement.

::::stifling self::::: don’t do it, old boy.

:slight_smile: :smiley: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :slight_smile: :mad: :wink: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: :o :dubious: :rolleyes: :mad: :wink: :frowning: :slight_smile: :smiley: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue: :mad: :slight_smile: :wink: :rolleyes: :smiley: :o :eek: :mad: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :frowning: :slight_smile: :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :dubious: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :slight_smile: :mad: :wink: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: :o :dubious: :rolleyes: :mad: :wink: :frowning: :slight_smile: :smiley: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue: :mad: :slight_smile: :wink: :rolleyes: :smiley: :o :eek: :mad: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :frowning: :slight_smile: :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :dubious: :wink: :slight_smile:

Please, think of the ham§sters!