Bjork...still kinda hot, still kinda weird.

I’ll play- Tom Waits. Still hot, hella weird. I’d bang him.
Two way street, my friend.

Wait, why would anyone want to bang the Swedish Chef? Bjork Bjork Bjork!

lol. He’s serious. In an ironic twist - my wedding present to him was to see her in concert. Something he would never have purchased for himself, despite his professed love for her.

And this is no surprise to Demo, but if Bruce Springsteen suddenly decided he needed to spend the rest of his life with *this *Jersey Girl, I’d be waving goodbye post-haste. :wink:

OMG you skank! How could you do that to me? What did I do to deserve this?

:wink:

Sure: BJORK AND THOM YORKE AND SPACEGHOST

edit: also: I would.

The Björk Bjlög I linked in Post #12 is the most relevant to the OP, and I think it’s the best, but here’s:

Björk Bjlög 2
and
Björk Bjlög 3

she touched itAUGGGGGHHHHHHHHOOOOOHHH

AAAUUUGHHHOOOHHHAUUUUUUGHOOOHHEEEEEEEUMMMM

I heart you guys!

You shouldn’t let poets lie to you ::snerk::

Hehe. I’m right there with you. Cute and weird means I would bang her but I wouldn’t let her know where I live. :wink:

You have to see her making love to Matthew Barney in Drawing Restraint 9, in a water tank, in which they cut off each other’s flesh and turn into sea creatures.

Though this did nothing to disaffirm my long-standing belief that Björk is indeed from a galaxy far, far away, I’d still bang her like a broken TV set on gameday.

Bonus: I learned that one should never, ever take advice on the internal workings of older-ish electronic equipment from an Icelandic poet. You should instead take it from a mid-'90s Oddly-Hot-In-A-What-The-Bloody-Hell-Is-The-Matter-With-Me sort of way Icelandic Pop singer…

I love that if anyone else behaved like Björk there’d be an outcry to rush her into rehab, but instead she’s just the High Priestess of Weird. And, yes, she’s absolutely adorable. I mean, come on, her TV “looks like a city.” How can you not … I mean … come on.

no

O.K.
If at least one person will actually say that they’ve followed one of the Björk Bjlög links and just found it to be a waste of three minutes, then I will leave this Thread and not bother any of you good people again.

I don’t want to be a pest, it’s just that knowing Dopers the way I do, I can’t believe there has not already been a positive response to any of these. I can’t fathom any explanation other than that no one has clicked on the links.

Björk Bjlög 1

Björk Bjlög 2

Björk Bjlög 3
typo

I watched them, and I was certainly amused. Feel better now?

She hasn’t aged well, though, has she.

Thanks, I thought it was just me. Bjork’s a genius, one of the greatest musical artists of the pop era. But the OP made me feel kinda icky.

I’d pay good money to see Bjork in a who’s-weirder cage match with Joanna Newsom.

lol, and shes become a lot more caucasian too. speaking of aging though, Bjork is about to turn 44. wow.

It’s like one long, completely absurd sentence that never, ever ends. Every time you think she’s going to finish a sentence, there’s this pause, then she eeks out the word “and” in her little elf voice and continues on about burritos or whatever.