Blacklites and a blowjob

I witnessed something at a party this past weekend that was rather comical and forced my visage into the following expressions…:eek:…:eek:…:smiley:

As a result of the visual phenomenon bestowed upon my eyes, I have this advice to offer:

Ladies and gentlemen (or I should say straight/bi ladies and not-so-straight gentlemen)… If you go to a party or other gathering in a room illuminated by blacklites, then it is important to realize that it will be apparent to others what deed has been done if you fellate a male to the point of ejaculation (in a bathroom, bedroom or other place) and then return to the volume of space lit by blacklites. In short, semen becomes bright when exposed to blacklites. Having such knowledge may save you the embarassment such as that suffered by one unsuspecting jizz guzzling vixen a couple nights ago.

Did it show up as a line on her chin, with a number of glob shapes on her bosom and blouse? Was she laughed and pointed at? Did she acknowledge the stains? Did she ask for any takers?

Geez, I just committed my biggest pet peeve by quoting the entire OP in my reply.

And now I’m committing my second-biggest pet peeve by commenting on one of my own posts that I made not 2 minutes ago.

Sorry, and sorry.

Maybe she could say that it was only Glow Pen.

And someone painted a map of hawaii on her.
:smiley:

NO Way!

• wanders off looking for a blacklight…in the name of science, of course. *

And a partner…right?

Well Happy, you shared with us Dopers such vivid details of diarrhea in a jacuzzi, so I can only feel obliged to bless Doperland with a more in depth tale of lips publicly adorning dick snot.

The setting is a somewhat typical college party at my house rented by me and two other college guys; it ivolved drinking, loud music, and dancing. About 40-50 people were at this party. Some were on the dancing in the living room, some were playing beer pong upstairs, some were smoking and talking on cell phones in the backyard, and some were chugging beer through a funnel (beer bong) in the kitchen. The living room (i.e. dance area) was saturated with blacklites, of course. The subject in question decided to have a little fun in the restroom with her male friend ( No wonder so many people were pissing in the backyard…the restroom was occupied so much). She emerged back into the living room graced by the salty glowing trophy of oral sexual conquest. There was a dribble down the chin as I recall but most of the evidence was sticking to the lips and tongue. The clothing and bosoms were unaffected as far as I could tell. It was some time (maybe 15 minutes) before she had any realization of the spooge spectacle. Perhaps some people thought it was lip gloss or something but I knew better. The music was loud and conversation was sparse on the dance floor but I think one of her lady friends finally pulled her away from the room and whispered in her ear. She then left quietly…

As a side note…I don’t think I’m going to host any more parties w/ people I don’t know. Some person(s) punched holes in the wall upstairs. People who know me are respectful of the property I rent and would not purposefully cause such damage. People who don’t know me apparently don’t give a shit.

Damn I miss college.

liquid laundry detergent also glows under the black light.

Blackboard chalk, cornstarch and talcum powder also glow to varying degrees under UV light.

As for a party illuminated by black lights, how…retro.

And to think I died of embarrassment when I returned to a party with my top on inside out. It certainly pales by comparison!

(bolding mine)

Only under a blacklight. Under a regular light…

Yeah, I’ll bestow my own wisdom regarding black lights. An ex girlfriend and I decided to get a nice hotel room once and thought it would be fun to bring along a black light. Um. No. Bad idea. **What were we thinking? **

All I want to know is, how do you guys get it on the ceiling? Cirque de Soleil?

I felt less like a romantic lothario and more like a crime scene investigator. :::Shudder:::

So taste isn’t the only thing those two liquids have in common. Interesting.

As does cat urine. I’m tempted to take a portable blacklight around to some friends’ houses to say “here, and here, and here! I wasn’t just imagining the smell.”

Well, to be fair, had she been a guzzler, she wouldn’t have had that problem.

So she’d been loading the washer with her chin?

What a great phrase.

I have a similar story from college in the 70’s (when it was normal to have black lights at parties…).

Girlfriend and I were at a party, she in a nice little mini skrt that inspired me to suggest a quickie in the bathroom. After we were standing, talking to a friend, and one of her friends grabbed her and hauled her away, whispering in her ear.

Apparently she was “leaking” on her legs. Oops. Guess I shouldn’t have kept the panties as a prize, eh? She comes back a minute later, reaches into my pants pocket, grabs her panties and ran off again.

She was in a miniskirt at a party and you kept her panties as a prize? I’m surprised she didn’t grab them and run off before the “leak incident”
I definitely went to the wrong parties at school.