Board response time is unbearable lately

Long term I wonder if the timeouts could be because the DNS host for the site is having slow response time for link resolutions. I have no idea who hosts the sites DNS addresses. I don’t claim expertise in this. I just know that DNS servers have been getting a lot more traffic since youtube and the like has become popular. I found switching my internet DNS server has helped speed up my browser for most sites.

Somebody that deals with this regularly will probably be able to get what I’m so badly trying to convey. Don’t beat me up for improper wording please.

“As to why the database is getting corrupted? I don’t know. This is nothing new.”
Is not much of an explanation. I’d like to see some indication that the cause of the corruption is being investigated, rather than just repairing the damage.

That’s sort of what I was going for, too. I’d hate to be a jerk about this and start a 10-page rant, but repeated outages are causing some concern and annoyance. Using chewing gum to patch holes and plastic wrap to hold it together doesn’t seem like a good long-term solution.