Bonematter, you're an annoying fuckwit.

God, while relaxing on day seven, “Shit! I forgot to make them immortal like me and the angels! Oh, well, fuck it.”

And yet, due to the nature of SDMB and its posters, people will respond to him and others like him.

Ahhh, but what if Jesus himself gave the best blowjob ever?? Huh? Huh? Deep…

No there isn’t such a thing. Only stupid people.

That’s silly. Everyone is guilty of stupid questions from time to time. Even an bright young lady such as yourself.

It’s difficult not to read that as “What if Jesus gave himself the best blowjob ever?” Which would be great for him, but it wouldn’t do anything for me while I’m laying there on my deathbed. I’m not going to be looking for Shortbus at that point.

WWJD??

spit or swallow?

It would lend credence to the second coming…

Sure, but he’s not really even asking questions. He’s creating stupid hypotheticals to play gotcha – ha, either you really believe in Christ all along (just as I suspected) or you’re just another hedonistic sinner who is out for personal pleasure above all things, etc. It’s tiresome. If you really have a question, then ask questions – he has no questions at all, he believes he has answers, and is trying to proselytize. The sad thing is that he doesn’t understand how asinine he sounds and how silly his attempts to reach us are.

I have some pity for him in any case; I was damn near a fundamentalist at one time, and the blinders required are pretty significant. The ‘logic’ involved in his arguments is sadly pretty familiar to me, and I’m sure he doesn’t realize how it comes across if you don’t have the context of that kind of background. Still, the fact that he’s willing to cast pearls among swine at least gives him a bit of opportunity to listen to the other side, should he be willing to consider his viewpoint carefully. I do believe, heh, that dialogue with people like Bonematter is constructive – even if not for him, for others who read it.

I think it’s pretty obvious he lied when he checked the part of the registration agreement that says he’s 13. Let’s move on.

Deep… what? Throat? :eek:

Well, if you’re into that whole “blood of Christ” thing, my guess would be swallow. :wink:
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha<snort…sputter…gasp…cough…wheeze> ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :smiley:

Y’all are fucking hilarious!

Seriously, it’s posts like these that I enjoy the most on the SDMB. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Take this wafer, it is my body. Take this wine, it is my blood. Take this Miracle-whip …”

WWJB
Who would Jesus blow?

Just to be in the clear, exactly WHICH 'brand" of christianity are we talking about?

“Everybody knows” there is only one right religion and that means all the “other Jesuses and Gods” are WRONG. :dubious:

Take this monitor, it is covered with my drink.

The line you quoted made me laugh, but your line made snort out loud.

spit:confused:

Thank goodness you cleared that up.

Swallow, of course-it’s a sin to spill the seed.

The father the son and the holy ghost are onan the same.