Booyah! and other colloquialisms that should come back

I think saying “booyah!” to someone when proven right or dunking a basketball on their head should come back in style. Any others?

Booyah! never went out of style. It’s timeless, baby.

Word.

No. No. No!!! Not Booyah! Please please please no. My little brother has finally gotten over saying that in response to everything. Don’t bring it back! Please! I’m begging you!

Ducks down and covers ears

RAD!

Just kiddin’.

I like “Word.” It works.

Word? or WORD UP! either way, I like it.

Hey Monica,
It’s coming back so BOOYAH! to you

maybe we should start using it with less emphasis, more casually. More off the cuff and civil. Maybe it would be better that way.
we could use it as a greeting
“good morning”
“booyah”

Uggh, no, please no more “booyah”

I prefer the simple and elegant, “ha!”

[simpsons]Ding Ding Ding “Guess who just sold the Whitman place? BOOYAH!”[/simpsons]

If it was ever in the simspons it must forever be funny (except for most of the first season… but we don’t like to talk about that…)

Booyah,
Cyrin

[simpsons]Ding Ding Ding “Guess who just sold the Whitman place? BOOYAH!”[/simpsons]

If it was ever in the simspons it must forever be funny (except for most of the first season… but we don’t like to talk about that…)

Booyah,
Cyrin

How about “No duh.”

And maybe his little sister, “Duh-yeee!”
And it’s not so much a colloquialism, but I’m a big fan of the “low five” lately. High fives are so retarded; low fives are so 70s-retro cool.
Spread it around! Bring back the low five!

Happy

I’m spearheading a one-man effort to bring back “groovy.” That’s a groovy word.

Zounds!

You people hang out w/ the wrong crowd! My friends and I use most of these on a daily basis, especially word. A few others that are commons.

Tight, or tah aiiiiight

rock on, party on, roll on

<Joey Lawrence> Whoah! </Joey Lawrence>

Anyway, yeah, I suppose it’s cause we are goofy college kids.

Peace out
sirkle

SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

its simply timeless

Maybe I haven’t been watching enough SportsCenter lately, but I can’t imagine that Stuart Scott will ever allow the “BOOYAH” flame to go out.

“Skipping rope and eating fries”

Right on, Smeghead! Let’s bring back groovy! That would be outta sight! :smiley:

I’ve always been a fan of bitchin, myself.

I’m diggin’ this too, cats.

(I actually do use “groovy” more than is healthy for me).

Personally I like “capital” and “famous”, both meaning “good”.

My best friend and I started a campaign to bring back “def.” Didn’t really work, though, as we tend to forget the word ourselves.

How 'bout “money?” I say that a lot, still. Word, money.