Bosda Mad With Lust Over Movie Star--I've Never Seen Her Films. WORSHIP BAI LING!!

She is a rising young starlet, & one look at her, and I do a little rising of my own!

Here She Is! Bai Ling, Goddess Of Love (I wish).

I got to check the local used DVD store for her flicks.

And tonight, she stars in The Breed as a sexy, slinky vampiress. :smiley:

Life is good!

She guest starred in a horrible episode of Angel, from the first season, I believe. The one with the supermodels that had to be kept cold in bathtubs, or else they’d explode, or something. And she had, like, catterpillars on her cheeks.

Another picture

Pretty damn cute. I bet she would look great in a dominatrix outfit.

Ack, way too much makeup.

is she not the bad girl in The Crow? Michael Wincott’s bad, bad, bad girlfriend who likes cutting out people’s eyes? Am I mistaken?

She was also in Wild Wild West as the first of Loveless’s assistants that Will Smith encounters. He ends up killing her, and the movie just goes downhill from there. Nice outfit, though.

Durn. I coulda sworn that said, “WORSHIP BALLING!” I thought Bosda was onto some new sex religion. Maybe it’s still true, but not like it seemed.

Anyway, didn’t she do an exercise video as Mai Lee Tard?

To me, she looks like another example of how occasionally flabbergasted Chinese tend to feel at what Westerners find attractive in Asians . . . sorry, but I think she’s a bow wow.

I am intrigued by your new religion, based on the worship of this woman who is, clearly, a Goddess, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I thought she looked familiar. She was in Red Corner with Richard Gere and in Anna and the King with Chow Yun Fat and Jodie Foster. I think at one point she has her head shaved in that one, always a very sexy look on a woman.

Hmm, an Altavista image search coughs up some very … interesting pics of her.

She’s cute, but way way too skiny

SILENCE INFIDEL! DO NOT CRACK WISE ABOUT THE GODDESS WITH THE LEGS THAT GO FOR MILES, LEGS THAT JUST WON’T QUIT, LEGS THAT WOULD MAKE A BISHOP KICK A HOLE IN A STAINED GLASS WINDOW!!!

Also, nifty @ss.
:wink: :smiley:

Ahh legs . . . it is legs you seek, Grasshopper? Then let me introduce you to Shu Qi.

And unlike this Bai Ling person, she has the face befitting a great set of gams.

I trust you now see the error of your ways, Grasshopper.

And an aside to Fern Forest–you aint seen nothing yet . . . :smiley:

Ho hum.

With an emphasis on the “ho”.

[QUOTE=Doghouse Reilly]
face befitting a great set of gams.
QUOTE]

Bai Ling is okay but not great, Hsu Chi is okay, but not spectacular. I thought she was the least attractive of the three in So Close. Now Karen Mok or Zhao Wei…I would conquor the universe to give it to them as a gift.

Zhao Wei

If you mean her, I agree.

[QUOTE=Tars Tarkas]

Seem much more the sweetheart next door types, at least compared to Hsu Qi, whom I agree is a bit skanky. But skanky don’t preclude hot hot hot!

How about Vivian Hsu?

she’s pretty as well, despite the fact she looks 14 perpetually. I’m also a big Christy Chung fan (as well as Linda Park)

If they toned down the makeup, gained a bit of weight, and put on normal street clothing, they’d be a lot more attractive. Even so, this thread is causing me to break into a bit of a sweat.

Apparently she has a role in the latest Episode of Star Wars, probably only two lines and under loads of makeup.

In any case, I agree with many, she’s a bit too skeletal even for me.