Botticelli - Oct 2026

Starting up a new round for the new month: I am

J

On we go! Rules are here.

IQs

  1. Did you write Please Don’t Eat The Daisies?
  2. Did you write Shut Up And Eat Your Snowshoes?
  3. Did you serve as translator to the first American ambassador to Russia?

IQs:
#1. Did you write the Bridgerton books?
#2. Did Amy Fisher shoot your wife?
#3. Did you play twins in Sinners?

IQs

  1. Were you portrayed by Keanu Reeves as a man who’s greatest purpose requires being connected to a computer?
  2. Are you a legendary wanderer, sowing your seeds along the way?
  3. Did you begin your broadcasting career hosting a show called The Squirrel’s Nest?

Take 3 DQs.

Take a DQ.
I am not Joey Buttafuoco.
I am not Michael B. Jordan.

Take a DQ.
I am not Johnny Appleseed.
Take another DQ.

1 was Jean Kerr.
2 was Jack Douglas.
3 was John Quincey Adams, as a teen.

DQs

  1. Real?
  2. Male?
  3. Last name starts with J?

1 was Julia Quinn.

1 DQ reserved.

J

  1. Real
  2. Female
  3. Last name does not start with J

Here’s last month’s thread: Botticelli - Sept 2026

I had heard of Wong Kim Ark, FWIW.

On to J! IQs:

Was your sailboat the Victura?
Were you that person’s wife?
Were you their son?

IQs

  1. Did you have a hit with *I Love Rock & Roll *?
  2. Did you have a hit with Diamonds and Rust?
  3. Did you have a hit with Rhythm Nation?

IQs:
1. Were you mayor of Philadelphia?
2. Did you quote Ezekiel 25:17 before offing people?
3. Did you star in Leprechaun?

Johnny Mnemonic (Johnny Mnemonic)
Correct
Johnny Carson

Johnny x3!

DQs:

Alive?
Known from the arts?

IQs:

  1. Are you a resident of Springfield Retirement Castle?
  2. Are you a member of the Cullen clan?
  3. Were you “healed” by Steven and The Diamonds?

Take 3 DQs.

I am not John Jett, take a DQ, and I am not Janet Jackson.

Take a DQ, I am not Jules Winfield, and I am not Jennifer Anniston.

Take a DQ, I am not Jacob Cullen, and I am not… Jade?

J

  1. Real
  2. Female
  3. Last name does not start with J
  4. Alive
  5. Known from the arts

Jasper Beardsley (The Simpsons)
Correct
Jasper (Steven Universe)

Jasper x3!

DQs:

Known from TV or movies?
American?

1 was John Street.

DQ: first name begins with J?

J

  1. Real
  2. Female
  3. Last name does not start with J
  4. Alive
  5. Known from the arts
  6. Not best known from TV or movies
  7. American
  8. First name begins with J

Correct, Joan Baez and correct.

DQ: Singer?

J

  1. Real
  2. Female
  3. Last name does not start with J
  4. Alive
  5. Known from the arts
  6. Not best known from TV or movies
  7. American
  8. First name begins with J
  9. Singer