Botticelli -- Round 3

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Bobby Darin, 1962, Pressure Point.

DQ: Are you not primarily known for being an actor?
[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey, hey! You guessed me: Bobby Darin. I was not aware of that GG.

Your turn to be somebody new.

I had a hunch it was someone known for something other than acting. I was going to ask about Bobby Darin a few questions ago, but wanted to check out a couple of other people.

New game.

I’m PF.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
I had a hunch it was someone known for something other than acting. I was going to ask about Bobby Darin a few questions ago, but wanted to check out a couple of other people.

New game.

I’m PF.
[/QUOTE]

IQ: Are you a talk show host?

Yeah, Bobby’s few acting stints were not nearly as noteworthy as his singing. He was versatile enough to make his acting at least reputable. The role in Come September might be classed as a comedy, but I suspect his more dramatic efforts had more clout.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
I’m PF.
[/QUOTE]

IQ: Did you ever win an award posthumously?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Are you a talk show host?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Paul Finebaum, based in Birmingham, AL. Sports talk.

DQ: are you male?

[QUOTE=Rysdad]
IQ: Did you ever win an award posthumously?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I’m not sure I’m the person you mean.

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: are you male?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

BTW, Rysdad, nice way to get two pieces of information!

IQ: Were you ever angry to the point of no further tolerance?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]

I’m PF.
[/QUOTE]

IQ: did you play a guy named Frank on a sitcom?

PF:

IQ: Did you ever “come alive”?

[QUOTE=Rysdad]
IQ: Were you ever angry to the point of no further tolerance?
[/QUOTE]

Hm. That sounds like ‘That’s all I can stand; I can’t stands no more!’, which is something Popeye said. I don’t know if PF expressed a similar sentiment.

You get a DQ. You also get a DQ because I didn’t know who you meant in your previous question.

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

Not to my knowledge, and I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

Not to my knowledge, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

IQ1 – Phil Foster on Laverne and Shirley
IQ2 – Peter Frampton

DQ1 – Are you American?
DQ2 – Are you alive?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ1 – Are you American?
DQ2 – Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]

DQ1: Yes.
DQ2: Would you like to ask another question?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
DQ1: Yes.
DQ2: Would you like to ask another question?
[/QUOTE]

DQ2: Are you in show business?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ2: Are you in show business?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

PF is:
[ul][li]Dead[/li][li]Male[/li][li]American[/li][*]In show business[/ul]

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Hm. That sounds like ‘That’s all I can stand; I can’t stands no more!’, which is something Popeye said. I don’t know if PF expressed a similar sentiment.

You get a DQ. You also get a DQ because I didn’t know who you meant in your previous question.
[/QUOTE]

“I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!”

DQ: Is your last name the same as a bird?

[QUOTE=Rysdad]
DQ: Is your last name the same as a bird?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Peter Finch.

I’m going to ask Zeldar if you should get another DQ, since I did not know this was whom you meant in your first question

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, I’m not Peter Finch.

I’m going to ask Zeldar if you should get another DQ, since I did not know this was whom you meant in your first question
[/QUOTE]

My ruling is that Rysdad gets ONE DQ for Peter Finch, even though two questions were required to clarify that that’s who the IQ’s were about.

PF:

IQ: Are you an SEC football coach?