Botticelli -- Round 3

PF:
[ul][li]Received an award posthumously[/li][li]Male[/li][li]American[/li]In show business[/ul]

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
PF:

IQ: Are you an SEC football coach?
[/QUOTE]

You’re asking a sports question just so you can get a DQ!

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

Well, I just killed Peter Fonda. Was that you?

But seriously folks…I have to go out for a while. I’ll check this later.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
You’re asking a sports question just so you can get a DQ!

No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

10-4, Bubba! I know you too well to give you an out! PF= Philip Fulmer

DQ: Are movies your main venue of exposure?

[QUOTE=Rysdad]
Well, I just killed Peter Fonda. Was that you?
[/QUOTE]

Nope!

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: Are movies your main venue of exposure?
[/QUOTE]

That’s a difficult one. PF is known for roles on television as well as movies.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
That’s a difficult one. PF is known for roles on television as well as movies.
[/QUOTE]

Good answer.

IQ: Do you have a glass eye?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Do you have a glass eye?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Peter Falk.

PF:

IQ: Did you play an Army officer on a sitcom?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Did you play an Army officer on a sitcom?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean. (I’m going to smack myself when you tell me.)

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean. (I’m going to smack myself when you tell me.)
[/QUOTE]

Paul Ford – the colonel on Phil Silvers’s Bilko show.

DQ: Is your posthumous award for movie-related work? (as opposed to TV)

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Paul Ford – the colonel on Phil Silvers’s Bilko show.
[/quote]

I’m not going to smack myself for that one. I only caught a fre reruns in the '70s.

Another difficult question. I’m going to give a qualified ‘yes’

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Another difficult question. I’m going to give a qualified ‘yes’
[/QUOTE]

IQ: Were you a regular on a western series where the main character had an unusual weapon?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Were you a regular on a western series where the main character had an unusual weapon?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Paul Fix – The Rifleman – also sheriff in many westerns

DQ: Were you a “regular” on a TV series?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: Were you a “regular” on a TV series?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

PF

IQ: were you a harbormaster?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
PF

IQ: were you a harbormaster?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Preston Foster in Waterfront TV series

DQ: Other than movies and TV, are there other branches of entertainment where you were well known?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Preston Foster in Waterfront TV series

DQ: Other than movies and TV, are there other branches of entertainment where you were well known?
[/QUOTE]

Never heard of that series.

DQ: Yes.