[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Never heard of that series.
DQ: Yes.
[/QUOTE]
It’s an oldie and about the only thing I could find that had Foster in any noteworthy role.
IQ: did you appear in a TV program about the early career of a famous scientist?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Never heard of that series.
DQ: Yes.
[/QUOTE]
It’s an oldie and about the only thing I could find that had Foster in any noteworthy role.
IQ: did you appear in a TV program about the early career of a famous scientist?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: did you appear in a TV program about the early career of a famous scientist?
[/QUOTE]
I don’t know, and I don’t know whom you mean.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
I don’t know, and I don’t know whom you mean.
[/QUOTE]
Peter Firth in Hawking
DQ: Were you in music?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: Were you in music?
[/QUOTE]
No.
PF:
[ul][li]Received an award posthumously[/li][li]Posthumous award was not specifically for work in movies[/li][li]Male[/li][li]American[/li][li]In show business[/li][li]Was a ‘regular’ in TV series[/li][li]Known in other branches of entertainment besides movies and TV[/li][li]Not in music[/li][/ul]
Edit: Spelling
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
PF:
[ul][li]Received an award posthumously[/li][li]Posthumous award was not specifically for work in movies[/li][li]Male[/li][li]American[/li][li]In show business[/li][li]Was a ‘regular’ in TV series[/li][li]Known in other branches of entertainment besides movies and TV[/li][li]Not in music[/li][/ul]
Edit: Spelling
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Did you go around the world?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Did you go around the world?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Phileas Fogg.
PF:
IQ: Did you play clarinet on Lawrence Welk’s abomination?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
PF:
IQ: Did you play clarinet on Lawrence Welk’s abomination?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Pete Fountain.
PF
IQ: Did you play a famous golfer’s caddie?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
PF
IQ: Did you play a famous golfer’s caddie?
[/QUOTE]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]
That would be Paul Freeman
DQ: Were you in stand-up comedy?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: Were you in stand-up comedy?
[/QUOTE]
No.
PF:
[ul][li]Received an award posthumously[/li][li]Posthumous award was not specifically for work in movies[/li][li]Male[/li][li]American[/li][li]In show business[/li][li]Was a ‘regular’ in TV series[/li][li]Known in other branches of entertainment besides movies and TV[/li][li]Not in music[/li][li]Not a stand-up comic[/li][/ul]
PF
IQ: Did you do voice work on Bullwinkle?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
PF
IQ: Did you do voice work on Bullwinkle?
[/QUOTE]
Yes! I’m Paul Frees.
See you back in the Part IV thread.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Yes! I’m Paul Frees.
See you back in the Part IV thread.
[/QUOTE]
Thank God! I had about run out of places to check!
I’ll vacate my right to be the next Chooser to whoever wants the job.
Thanks for a fun game, Johnny!
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Thank God! I had about run out of places to check!
[/QUOTE]
Where did you get Frees’s name?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Where did you get Frees’s name?
[/QUOTE]
Wiki’s various lists have proven helpful after The World Almanac craps out.
Well, it’s a new day and I’m ready to get another game going with the same rules and variations we’ve been using in this thread.
NEW GAME: I’m MC
Have you ever levitated over a famous Memphis street?