[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Have you ever levitated over a famous Memphis street?
[/QUOTE]
No, and I’m probably going to regret not knowing who you mean.
DQ coming to you.
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Have you ever levitated over a famous Memphis street?
[/QUOTE]
No, and I’m probably going to regret not knowing who you mean.
DQ coming to you.
Marc Cohn (“walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale”)
DQ: Are you alive?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Marc Cohn (“walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale”)
DQ: Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]
No
MC is:
Not alive
Glad I didn’t know Marc Cohn. I’d have felt bad. But I did suspect Beale might be the street in question. Except for Elvis Presley Boulevard and Danny Thomas Boulevard, I’m stumped for other Memphis street names – in case you need that information! ![]()
MC: Did you have a Ball on TV?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
MC: Did you have a Ball on TV?
[/QUOTE]
I can’t think of this person. No.
Were you a 20 game-winner on some of the best teams the Orioles ever fielded?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
I can’t think of this person. No.
[/QUOTE]
Mary Jane Croft was on I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show and Here’s Lucy.
DQ: Are you male?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Were you a 20 game-winner on some of the best teams the Orioles ever fielded?
[/QUOTE]
No. No idea who you mean. DQ for you.
Yes
MC is:
Not alive
Male
Mike Cuellar won 67 games for the Orioles between 1969 and '71.
DQ: Were you an American citizen?
Are you the person ‘King Tut’ mentioned when he said that he wasn’t married because it was good enough for MC and Sal Mineo?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Mike Cuellar won 67 games for the Orioles between 1969 and '71.
DQ: Were you an American citizen?
[/QUOTE]
I honestly don’t know for sure. My bet is no, but if that’s too vague for you, how about a freebie second DQ?
Not the first clue! DQ time.
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Not the first clue! DQ time.
[/QUOTE]
Victor Buono was referring to Montgomery Clift.
DQ: Are you in show business?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Victor Buono was referring to Montgomery Clift.
DQ: Are you in show business?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
MC is:
Not alive
Male
In show business
Of uncertain American citizenship (Zeldar guesses not)
No real surprise on Clift, but I couldn’t connect Buono with King Tut. Was thinking Steve Martin for “Funky Tut.” ![]()
Did you appreciate little girls?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
I honestly don’t know for sure. My bet is no, but if that’s too vague for you, how about a freebie second DQ?
[/QUOTE]
Nah, I think that’s enough of an answer to help us.
IQ: Are you an offensive position coach and former offensive coordinator in the NFL?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Did you appreciate little girls?
[/QUOTE]
Johnny, you’re a dude! I figured the citizen thing would be a giveaway, but I just didn’t know and couldn’t find out for sure at IMDB and Wikipedia.
Yes. I’m Maurice Chevalier!
You wanna go next as Chooser?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Nah, I think that’s enough of an answer to help us.
IQ: Are you an offensive position coach and former offensive coordinator in the NFL?
[/QUOTE]
It surely helped Johnny! And, if it matters, I don’t know your coach.
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
You wanna go next as Chooser?
[/QUOTE]