Botticelli -- Round 3

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Are you a fast mover who takes a definite turn to the left?
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a race car type, and I can’t name a TL in the crowd.

You get a DQ

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Tito Landrum

DQ: Are you male?
[/QUOTE]

Yes

TL is:

Alive
Male

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Sounds like a race car type, and I can’t name a TL in the crowd.

You get a DQ
[/QUOTE]
Terry Labonte.
DQ: Were you born in America?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Terry Labonte.
DQ: Were you born in America?
[/QUOTE]

Yes

Hey, I have at least heard of Labonte.

TL is:

Alive
Male
Born in America

IQ: Did you provide the potion on Le Bateau L’Amore?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
IQ: Did you provide the potion on Le Bateau L’Amore?
[/QUOTE]

Man, this sounds cool but I decided not to go Googling for the comeback, so

No, and I don’t know who you mean

DQ time

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Man, this sounds cool but I decided not to go Googling for the comeback, so

No, and I don’t know who you mean

DQ time
[/QUOTE]
Ted Lange was the actor who played the bartender on The Love Boat.

DQ: Are you an entertainer?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Ted Lange was the actor who played the bartender on The Love Boat.

DQ: Are you an entertainer?
[/QUOTE]

No

And I’m almost proud that I didn’t know your IQ guy. Never watched the show.

TL is:

Alive
Male
Born in America
Not an entertainer

IQ: Are you a flamboyant linksman with a taste for the bubbly?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
IQ: Are you a flamboyant linksman with a taste for the bubbly?
[/QUOTE]

Now, I ought to have some clue (if this means a golfer), but I can’t think of one.

Name your person and get a DQ

IQ (I don’t really know how valid this is gonna be, but I’ll give it a shot):
Can you be found near the intersection of Rue de Rivoli and Place de Carousel?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Now, I ought to have some clue (if this means a golfer), but I can’t think of one.

Name your person and get a DQ
[/QUOTE]
Champagne Tony Lema.

DQ: Are you a politician?

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
IQ (I don’t really know how valid this is gonna be, but I’ll give it a shot):
Can you be found near the intersection of Rue de Rivoli and Place de Carousel?
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Paris or New Orleans. Can’t think of a TL in those environs.

Name him or her and get your DQ

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Champagne Tony Lema.

DQ: Are you a politician?
[/QUOTE]

Yes

It finally came to me that LT is Lee Trevino and he and Chi Chi Rodriguez are the only flamboyant golfers I can think of offhand.

TL is:

Alive
Male
Born in America
Not an entertainer
A politician

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Name him or her and get your DQ
[/QUOTE]

The Louvre.

I’ll wait for a ruling from you before I ask a DQ. I’d like to say that I’m looking for creative ways to make the game more interesting, but I was really just having trouble coming up with a human TL.

IQ: Are you a popular singer from the Sixties?

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
The Louvre.

I’ll wait for a ruling from you before I ask a DQ. I’d like to say that I’m looking for creative ways to make the game more interesting, but I was really just having trouble coming up with a human TL.
[/QUOTE]

The additional “rules” for this thread allow you to Guess by way of non-real-life persons or characters (or whatever) as long as their names are Proper Nouns. The quibble in this instance would be “the” and I’ll fudge it in your favor and give you the DQ. Clever choice, and I like the idea of stretching things out more.

Cool - thanks!

DQ: Are you currently serving in an elected office?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
IQ: Are you a popular singer from the Sixties?
[/QUOTE]

If you mean Tommy Leonetti (we could argue about “popular”) then no. Believe it or not, I almost went with him but decided he would be too obscure. I only know of him by way of the old Your Hit Parade and figured that was not a good choice for the Doper crowd I know about.

If you’re thinking of another such person, try a diffferently worded IQ, please.

No DQ yet.

And another IQ:
Are you a drummer known as much for your video performances as for your music?