[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Cool - thanks!
DQ: Are you currently serving in an elected office?
[/QUOTE]
I have to fudge with an “I don’t know” so you can ask another DQ
(My hunch is “Yes” but I’m just not sure.)
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Cool - thanks!
DQ: Are you currently serving in an elected office?
[/QUOTE]
I have to fudge with an “I don’t know” so you can ask another DQ
(My hunch is “Yes” but I’m just not sure.)
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
And another IQ:
Are you a drummer known as much for your video performances as for your music?
[/QUOTE]
No, and I don’t know your person.
DQ away
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
I have to fudge with an “I don’t know” so you can ask another DQ
(My hunch is “Yes” but I’m just not sure.)
[/QUOTE]
DQ’: Have you ever held a Federal office?
Did you ever host a radio show on the same station as Howard Stern?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
DQ’: Have you ever held a Federal office?
[/QUOTE]
I’m going to have to give another “I don’t know” based on the uncertainty of what constitutes a “Federal office.”
Go for another DQ. Sorry to be ignorant, but I have chosen not to Google my person for accurate details. I’m going from memory – so I can lie better! ![]()
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Did you ever host a radio show on the same station as Howard Stern?
[/QUOTE]
Might be, but I have no idea who this would be.
DQ time
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
I’m going to have to give another “I don’t know” based on the uncertainty of what constitutes a “Federal office.”
Go for another DQ. Sorry to be ignorant, but I have chosen not to Google my person for accurate details. I’m going from memory – so I can lie better! ![]()
[/QUOTE]
urgh…
DQ’': Are you a republican?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
No, and I don’t know your person.
DQ away
[/QUOTE]
…and the drummer is Tommy Lee. I’ll wait until we finish my last DQ to ask this one.
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
urgh…
DQ’': Are you a republican?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
TL is:
Alive
Male
Born in America
Not an entertainer
A politician
Republican
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
…and the drummer is Tommy Lee. I’ll wait until we finish my last DQ to ask this one.
[/QUOTE]
I should have known that! Fire away with your DQ
Tommy Lee’s DQ:
Are you currently serving in office, elected or otherwise?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Might be, but I have no idea who this would be.
DQ time
[/QUOTE]
Trying to zero in on the ‘federal office’ thing…
DQ: Have you been the head of a department or administration such as the U.S. Postal Service or the Federal Aviation Administration?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Tommy Lee’s DQ:
Are you currently serving in office, elected or otherwise?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
I broke down and did a search on TL and find he is currently in office.
TL is:
Alive
Male
Born in America
Not an entertainer
A politician
Republican
currently in (elected) office
IQ: Are you the Minority Whip?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Trying to zero in on the ‘federal office’ thing…
DQ: Have you been the head of a department or administration such as the U.S. Postal Service or the Federal Aviation Administration?
[/QUOTE]
No to these specific offices – to my knowledge, which I will count as an “I don’t know” as far as other “Federal offices” go. So you can have another DQ.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
IQ: Are you the Minority Whip?
[/QUOTE]
Bingo! Trent Lott!
Be the Chooser Johnny, or select a replacement player to do that.
Well done.
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
If you mean Tommy Leonetti (we could argue about “popular”) then no. Believe it or not, I almost went with him but decided he would be too obscure. I only know of him by way of the old Your Hit Parade and figured that was not a good choice for the Doper crowd I know about.
If you’re thinking of another such person, try a diffferently worded IQ, please.
No DQ yet.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Were two of your hits La Bamba and If I Had a Hammer?
Edit: Oh well. It’s Trini Lopez.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
IQ: Were two of your hits La Bamba and If I Had a Hammer?
[/QUOTE]
Not Trini Lopez. Johnny got me: Trent Lott. Southern Statesman Extraordinaire and runner-up for the Earl Butz tact award.
I need to step out for a bit, but I’ll be back shortly. If someone wants to start a new game, that’s fine.
Otherwise I’ll throw out JW.
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Not Trini Lopez. Johnny got me: Trent Lott. Southern Statesman Extraordinaire and runner-up for the Earl Butz tact award.
[/QUOTE]
Trini Lopez was the answer to my IQ.