Botticelli -- Round 5

BR

IQ: were you another title character portrayed by The Player?

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
IQ: Are you a prolific song parodist?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

BR

IQ: were you a bigtime showman?

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: were you another title character portrayed by The Player?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Bob Roberts.

No, and I don’t know who you mean.

[Quote=Sternvogel]
IQ: Are you a prolific song parodist?
[/Quote]

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Bob Rivers.

DQ: Are you in aviation?

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
DQ: Are you in aviation?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’m Burt Rutan!

Your go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldar
IQ: were you a bigtime showman?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]

No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Billy Rose

DQ: are you American?

Never mind.

The slide guitarist was Bonnie Raitt.

Okay, I’m CS.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, I’m CS.
[/QUOTE]

IQ: did you portray a B Western hero who wore all black and rode a white horse?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: did you portray a B Western hero who wore all black and rode a white horse?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean. DQ time.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
No, and I don’t know who you mean. DQ time.
[/QUOTE]

Charles Starrett who played The Durango Kid.

DQ: Are you alive?

CS

IQ: Did you have a tangential relationship with the English language as a coach?

Do you have your own secret blend of herbs and spices?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Charles Starrett who played The Durango Kid.

DQ: Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]

No.

I AM NOT: Alive

Also, I didn’t have a tangential relationship with the language as a coach, so you get another DQ, as I don’t know who you mean.

Did you father play an efficiency expert on a ship?

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
No.

I AM NOT: Alive

Also, I didn’t have a tangential relationship with the language as a coach, so you get another DQ, as I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Casey Stengel had almost as much trouble with words as Yogi Berra.

DQ: Were you in politics?

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Do you have your own secret blend of herbs and spices?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Colonel Sanders.

Were you involved in exobiology?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Were you involved in exobiology?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Carl Sagan. However, I don’t know the son of an efficiency expert you mean, so a DQ is yours.

Zeldar: I’m familiar with Stengelese (“The first thing you need is a catcher, or you’ll have a lot of passed balls”), but I thought you were referring to a language coach of some sort. Sneaky!

No, I was not in politics.