Botticelli -- Round 5

Are you more recently known as Yusuf Islam?

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Are you more recently known as Yusuf Islam?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Cat Stevens.

CS

IQ: Did you make feline references to the Windy City?

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
I don’t know the son of an efficiency expert you mean, so a DQ is yours.
[/QUOTE]

Charlie Sheen. Martin Sheen played efficiency expert Warren Lasky in The Final Countdown.

DQ: Are you in show business?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: Did you make feline references to the Windy City?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Carl Sandburg.

Johnny L.A.: We’ve established that I’m no longer alive, so I’ll say that I was in show business.

CS

IQ: were you associated with the guys who became The Lettermen?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: were you associated with the guys who became The Lettermen?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Connie Stevens.

CS

IQ: did Henry Mancini write the theme music for a show you starred in?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: did Henry Mancini write the theme music for a show you starred in?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Craig Stevens.

CS

IQ: did you write a song that many people think is about Warren Beatty?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: did you write a song that many people think is about Warren Beatty?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Carly Simon.

CS

IQ: Do you know anything about a black magic woman?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: Do you know anything about a black magic woman?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Carlos Santana.

CS

IQ: were you in on the boogie woogie?

IQ: Have you ever been described as “a poor man’s Jack Nicholson?”

Did Richard Benjamin drive you mad?

CS

IQ: Would George Washington Carver have much to say about your work?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: were you in on the boogie woogie?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Clarence “Pinetop” Smith.

Enginerd: No, I’m not Christian Slater.

Johnny L.A.: No, I didn’t drive Richard Benjamin mad, and you get a DQ because I don’t know who you mean.

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: Would George Washington Carver have much to say about your work?
[/QUOTE]

He might, but I don’t know who you mean, so you get a DQ.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Johnny L.A.: No, I didn’t drive Richard Benjamin mad, and you get a DQ because I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]

Carrie Snodgress in Diary Of A Mad Housewife.

DQ: Are you male?