Botticelli -- Round 5

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
He might, but I don’t know who you mean, so you get a DQ.
[/QUOTE]

The Peanuts reference is to Charles Schultz

I have that CS is:

Not alive
Not in politics

There is an outstanding DQ about show business, I think

MY DQ: are you American?

Edited because of earlier DQ same question

IQ: Are you the senior Senator from New York?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
The Peanuts reference is to Charles Schultz
[/quote]

:smack: Done in by a pun! I was thinking peanuts, but not Peanuts. It’s Schulz, by the way.

No, I answered it by saying I was indeed in show business (Johnny had asked "Are you… ?', and I changed the tense for clarity’s sake).

Yes.

I AM: American, in show business, dead, male (the last an answer to Johnny’s most recent direct question)

I AM NOT: In politics

Enginerd: No, I’m not Chuck Schumer.

CS

IQ: was a brand of cars named after you?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: was a brand of cars named after you?
[/QUOTE]

No, and I don’t know who you mean (I thought of Studebaker, but no CS from the family appears to have been a founder). You get another DQ.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
No, and I don’t know who you mean (I thought of Studebaker, but no CS from the family appears to have been a founder). You get another DQ.
[/QUOTE]

Clement Studebaker 1831-1901 (I just assumed he had something to do with the name of the cars since he was a wagon and carriage maker.

Your call. If I get a DQ it is: Did you die after 1980?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Clement Studebaker 1831-1901 (I just assumed he had something to do with the name of the cars since he was a wagon and carriage maker.
[/quote]

Well, this article (see History section) mentions Clement as one of the five brothers, but the next paragraph suggests that only John, Henry, and Jacob founded the firm that eventually manufactured Larks and Golden Hawks. But since there’s an ambiguity, I’ll answer your DQ

No, I did not.

I AM: American, in show business, dead, male
I AM NOT: In politics, a post-1980 death

CS

IQ: did you see the last picture show?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: did you see the last picture show?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Cybill Shepherd.

CS

IQ: were you ever a love interest for Al Pacino?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CS

IQ: were you ever a love interest for Al Pacino?
[/QUOTE]

Well, Carrie Snodgress has already been specifically eliminated. If you have someone else in mind, you get a DQ.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Well, Carrie Snodgress has already been specifically eliminated. If you have someone else in mind, you get a DQ.
[/QUOTE]

This is another sneak: Chris Sarandon in Dog Day Afternoon

DQ: were you in movies primarily?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
DQ: were you in movies primarily?
[/QUOTE]

No.

I AM: American, in show business, dead, male
I AM NOT: In politics, a post-1980 death, primarily known for movies

Did a chicken ever get your personality?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Did a chicken ever get your personality?
[/QUOTE]

Not to my knowledge. If you’re thinking of someone other than Colonel Sanders (who’s already been eliminated), you can ask a DQ.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Not to my knowledge. If you’re thinking of someone other than Colonel Sanders (who’s already been eliminated), you can ask a DQ.
[/QUOTE]

Carl ‘Alfalfa’ Switzer, who said ‘He’s got it! My Personality!’ when a chicken tugged on his cowlick (I think in Roamin’ Holiday).

DQ: You were in show business. Were you an actor?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
DQ: You were in show business. Were you an actor?
[/QUOTE]

Difficult to answer with a simple “Yes” or “No”, as either could be misleading. I’ll give you another shot at a DQ.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Difficult to answer with a simple “Yes” or “No”, as either could be misleading. I’ll give you another shot at a DQ.
[/QUOTE]

Interesting answer. It makes me think that CS is not known for being an ‘actor’, but maybe an ‘on screen personality’.

DQ: Are you the host of a show?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Interesting answer. It makes me think that CS is not known for being an ‘actor’, but maybe an ‘on screen personality’.

DQ: Are you the host of a show?
[/QUOTE]

No.

I AM: American, in show business, dead, male
I AM NOT: In politics, a post-1980 death, primarily known for movies, the host of a show

CS: Were you a sports announcer especially known for bowling?