Bought a set of buttplugs today

From the way he writes, it seems he’s trying to cause us to suffer the same.

Dont get too far ahead of yourself, I recently got these bad boys and the middle one is good to fuck with but it won’t prepare my anal cavity for the permanent gaping damage another democratic administration will do to it. OP delivers.

Poor and middle class Republicans must be pretty damn limber, they way they screw themselves during election time.

Difficult to imagine anything more gratuitously tasteless than the OP, but you managed to deliver.

So the OP is actively looking for more government handouts while simultaneously hoping for a Republican administration in the White House? The cognitive dissonance - it burns!!!

You know that picture has your location geotagged on it, right?

Could you help a brother out by giving a couple of examples of this damage you foresee? If you don’t know, could you maybe explain what specific damage the current administration has done to you? Don’t worry, I won’t ask you why only the presidential administration counts, and not Congress; you know, the actual law-making body.

Thanks in advance.

I read the thread title, and my thoughts ran along the lines of:
“You idiot! I said to bring me a 1 1/4” buttplug. This is 1 3/8"!"
“These are all English units! I have a metric butt!”

Dear President Sanders,

I am very disappointed in the quality of my Government Issue standard sized Democratic butt-plug. I was under the impression that the recent clear ass initiative as implemented in Bill HRC-27531 provided for improved construction material for all federal anal insertion devices. Instead I find a weak and floppy dildo that couldn’t reasonably stop up a virgin, much less a strong American Republican ass like mine!

I sincerely hope that standards improve for the upcoming cock ring manufacturing package, up for debate on the Senate floor.

Yours sincerely,

Profdriver

Why buy when you can rent?

:slight_smile:

I imagine that being said by the Scottish Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers movies.

I’m willing to bet that who is in the White House is the least of your problems.

Thank you.

I recently bought a second hand buttplug on eBay, but it was pretty shitty.

Given how far your head is up your ass I doubt you can find a buttplug big enough to stretch your sphincter any further. Unless your head is very, very small, that is, which I suppose is a possibility that must be taken into consideration.

Holy shit that was an epic take down.
claps

:eek:

I never knew they came in sets.

After my post #4, I’m a bit disappointed no-one’s mentioned gold watches.

Why wait? With those buttplugs, you can go fuck yourself.

In a very weak defense of Profdriver, I think neither Clinton nor Sanders will be a good president. I think they are both weaker choices than President Obama, who hasn’t been all that spectacular himself (though I do credit him for health care, crippled as it was by the Republicans, Cuba, and Iran).

That said, I think President Obama, Clinton, and Sanders are better choices than anything the Republican party has offered for Chief Executive in years. I might have been able to get behind McCain if not for Palin. Even for an office as vacuous as the vice-presidency, Palin was mind-numbingly bad and tarred the McCain candidacy by her presence.

Our choices are for a bad presidency (Clinton), a very bad presidency (Sanders), or horrific presidencies (just about any potentially electable Republican candidate). At this point, I wish Jimmy Carter would run again.

Yeah, it’s so you can start with a small one and move up so you can…oh, um, I didn’t know that either and I have no idea why.