Bought a set of buttplugs today

Depends on which head you are talking about.

Why would you need a set of butt plugs all the same size? Why would they sell such a thing?

Flat blade, Phillips and Torx.

I can’t figure out why anyone would buy buttplugs. You can make your own at home so much cheaper.

Well, if the OP is foolish enough to allow himself to be consumed with hate for the government and society at large, I can only hope he has no family, no children, no business and no need to interact with a society that is completely based on the organizational and economy-of-scale abilities of modern government.

The entire OP of course is nothing but “Oh WOE IS ME, I’M A VICTIM OF MY OWN DERP!”

I think Clinton would be a pretty good president so buy up all the butt plugs you want. A government that acts to help people is better than one that deregulates and hopes for the best.

Personally, I’d rank Bush, Christie, and Rubio in the Very Bad category. I’d only put Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, Paul, Santorum, and Trump in the Horrific group.

What if you have friends over?

How delightfully sacrilegious. I just can’t help but notice that there’s no love for Muhammad.

What kind of asshole wants a used buttplug?

I guess the company doesn’t want a car bomb parked outside.

EDIT: BTW, I broke the link to that website in my original post due to NSFW, but the link is back in each of the posts quoting me. Maybe a Mod could fix those?

Butt plugs for everybody!!

goatse?! Is that you?!

Buttplug?

It took me a moment to figure out why you were suggesting that Cuba and Iran had a hand in crippling the ACA.

Literally, the best prank call ever.

With all the shit he spews, I just sort of figured he already had one permanently shoved up there.

Wouldn’t that prevent spewage?

LOL.

Apparently the OP was afraid of posting images of his set.

I’d love it if the Pubbies would concede defeat and let the two adults left settle things at the polls.

Sadly, it won’t work out that way and we’ll have to go through a long September and October watching billions of dollars worth of political ads.

That’s not a buttplug - THIS is a buttplug