Bricker is a Pile of Shit Sculpted into Human Shape

It’s the weekday, I don’t have a lot of time, I have a job. So forgive the shortness.

If I called you an out-and-out racist, I’d be surprised. There’s thots like octupus, Slackerinc, and, of course, Grand Dragon Shodan who traffic in racism (and have said so to their face), but you’re not on that list. I don’t really care about Bricker’s nationality only that he claimed he is a person of color. I trust him at his word; though, clearly, your point is well-taken in that I guessed wrong. But, I do find it curious, that you believe him. If memory serves, when I claimed to be a person of color, your suggestion was that I was a white conservative. But water under the bridge.

In my brief interaction with you, my impression is that you’re probably a white liberal who experiences deep compassion for things that intersect your life, like, for example: your gender, or having a special-needs family member, or knowing a friend diagnosed with cancer or mental illness. And, let me say, this is good thing. But, on the flip side, you believe your shit doesn’t stink and when you are confronted on that, you, like most white liberals, lash out in a fury of white fragility. You walk away, you ignore, you talk behind their back, you seethe, or attack them. You do this because you don’t look at the criticism as a criticism (e.g. Your PowerPoint Presentation is too wordy for a 5 minute presentation or your comments were hurtful to me) but as an insult (i.e. specifically “You’re a bad person”). And it’s fucked up, because what it means is that white folks look any criticism by people of color as inherently insulting.

Well, there’s nothing wrong kneeling. It’s a step-up from your normal position of lying prostrate in front of the altar of whiteness. Though, you’re right, after reading it again, I probably should not have written that. And, if you found it hurtful, I am truly sorry.

I thought it was bullshit how you’re again alchemizing the issue by transforming into another partisan clown war between Republican vs. Democrat, left vs right, Ohio State vs. Penn State. You actually write “as determined by the left”? Really? Do you think that Malcolm X - the person I quoted in my post - is on the “left”? Do I think represent “the left”? Bruh, please. That’s disgusting. You’ve been lying prostrate on that altar of whiteness for so long that all you know to do is repeat the white supremacist talking points. From my reading, it’s clear my post is a MacGuffin for you to highlight how “the left” (because, apparently, I’m “the left”) is attacking you and that you’re a victim of hate from “the left” (because, again, I’m “the left”). I imagine you’d probably go full McConnell and talk about mob, paid protesters, and shit. So, no thanks. I decline to participate.