BUNNYS! BUNNYS! Attack Of The Fluffy White Bunnys! Newslink.

Can’t you hear it?
The tramp of marching footsies!
We’re being invaded!
Their chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… their two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… their three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope… their four…no… amongst their weapons… amongst their weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, long fuzzy ears, and cute & wiggly pink noses!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070725/D8QJRLTO2.html

DIG A TRENCH! KEEP YOUR HEADS LOW!
Poor buggers. They’re doomed. Rabbit pellets by Tuesday next.

And people called Jimmy Carter crazy.

Heh heh heh…

One must be appropriately shod for bunny fighting. Then, the correct weapon.

EEEEEEEKKKKKK!! :eek:

Never underestimate the cunning evil of the bunny.

The problem with fighting a melee of bunny rabbits isn’t the firepower of the individual hare, but the sheer number of 'em. Wear you down by attrition, they will. It’s death by a thousand little bites, scratches, and kicks…
OTOH, you should check out the latest special in that grocery store’s meats section: Lepus cutlets, suitable for Hasenpfeffer, etc.

I loved this part:

Yeah, you can get three meals out of one if you watch your portions…

Where’s DeForrest Kelly when you need him?

{ObAnya}
Bunnies aren’t just cute like evereybody supposes
They got them hoppy legs and twitchty little noses
And what’s with all the carrots?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!
{/ObAnya}

Apparently she was right

Brian
(or maybe midgets)

“…And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, “O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade, that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.” And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu…”

Killer rabbit! Run away! Run away!

(BTW…I just saw Spamalot last night at the Ordway Theater in St. Paul. It was pretty darn good.)

Um … dead?

Hm. Well, can he have a miltivitamin for that “dead” thing he has?

Dammit, LOUNE! I’m a doper not a doctor!

I don’t care about your recreational drug use, hippie! I’m trying to save a life!

…er…a death?