Bush to search for own head this weekend.

“Oh please, lady…I got radishes up there, and cabbages, and tomatoes, and cucumbers…”

“Asshole’s asshole probed. Asshole in charge.”

Imagine if it got the Paris Hilton treatment, with camera crews surrounding the hospital and rushing to the microphone with the hottest updates…

“We got now to the hospital for Clint Squarejaw with breaking news…”

“Yes, we have an unconfirmed rumor of a possible report…no, wait, I’m hearing that is definitely a rumor…doctors are describing the executive orifice as ‘pink, punkered, and counterclockwise’…”

“Thank you, Clint. Dr. Gupta, what is the significance of this new information?..”

That’s tooooo funny!

Bat Boy Found!

I’m afraid that it’s going to take more than prunes to clean out Shrub’s colon for this proceedure. Given the level of shit that he’s gotten this nation into, I’m going to estimate that it’ll take us at least $2 trillion, and 6,000 GIs lives. Even then, there will still probably be shit left for the doctors to navigate through. :wink:

Let us pray for the president’s health.

I mean, considering the alternative. :eek:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/015657.php

on that note…

Meh, Cheney would quickly find himself powerless, and the Dems would immediately begin stirring things up in Congress so we’d have [Admiral Stockdale] Gridlock! [/AS]

What’s the tune in luci’s link? Sounds like it’s by Laibach or Rammstein, but I don’t recognize it.

Its the theme from the German Sesame Street.

Hey, we get fed the contents nearly every day, so no wonder.

I do believe it’s “Sonne” by Rammstein.

Am I the only one who thinks that congress trying this would make for some great CNN coverage? I’d be famous in the history of counter-loopholes everywhere.

I think he’d need a funnel for that.

I don’t see any evidence that he cares about history’s judgments, only his version of God’s. He’s absolutely convinced he’s morally right about everything he does, and doing the Lord’s work to fight Evil, and those who don’t understand that are simply not anointed as he has been. His remaining lifespan won’t have any effect on that - it he isn’t suffering from self-doubt now, he never will.
So Cheney’s been in charge? How is that news?

I’m sure Reeder is very proud of you.

Umm, sure? My dad’s proud of me too.
Oh wait, I see! You’re comparing me to a banned poster. You seem to be indicating that we are both the same. Not only have you shamed me, you’ve wounded me too. How will I ever get over it?

Not too long ago, it was fairly easy for Bush to locate his head.

Dude’s slippin’.

“. . . Hitler, can you tell me, please, how to get some Lebensraum!”

:rolleyes:
So, Lord Ashtar, what did Biggirl ever do to you. Or not do. Or whatever. . . .
Seems a couple of years back I snarked here that our highly colonic leader was having trouble grasping something because his view was obstructed by polyps. Am I prescient or what? (Or did Fark beat everyone else to this line, too?)

First let me say that I believe I jumped the gun when I accused Biggirl of stealing from Fark. I showed the headline to my roommates this weekend, and two out of three of them came up with the same joke. So I’ll drop that.

To me personally? Nothing. However, I think that threads like this are in poor taste. Sure, it’s the Pit and one can say whatever one wants to say. She’s also got a history of pitting Bush just for the sake of pitting him, which I think is lame. There are so many other things he could be taken to task for, but getting a colonoscopy isn’t one of them. It’s pathetic, partisan, and lowers the level of discourse.

I was thinking this weekend about how she immediately accused me of defending “my president” when I first posted to this thread, almost as if she were saying, “If you’re not for us, you’re against us.” Maybe it’s just me, but that sounds vaguely familiar…