Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again (Part 2)

It would be such as shame if it got hacked or affect by a DDS attck wouldn’t it?

Wouldn’t it be funny if the hosting company was actually a shell company being run by the FBI?

SHHHHHH!!!

(Discourse is pissing me off.)

“@?#$%!!! LinkedIn still ain’t tweetin’ me!”

Once DumpsterFire hears about Arnold’s takedown of the ShitGibbon and his backers, twitter will just explode with his wrath.

“Never mind.”

• Emily Litella

I was reading on Twitter that somebody signed in to Parler claiming to be a spokesperson for Individual 1, saying that he wanted to pardon everybody involved in the sedition, and all they have to do is give their names, addresses, and what crimes they committed. I have to wonder how many of them bought it.

That’s here:

Magnificent trolling.

This is very, very funny. And I really hope it’s true.

aye; this is really good.

AWS boots Parler tonight at a minute to midnight.

Meantime, Parler’s CEO says that almost every vendor they have, including email and texting, has dropped them.

Stripe, which had been processing payments on the Trump Campaign website, has stopped doing so.

Trump’s not getting money from the suckers no more. CNET isn’t paywalled, but the story is also on the WSJ.

Sweet. This is almost better than the Twitter booting.

https://twitter.com/donk_enby/status/1348484125825658887

So all the data from Parler was “archived externally” before the shutdown.

The comments in that thread mocking the Parler people are gold. “Nobody told us what we put on social media could be seen by everyone!”

Here’s the Reddit thread with more details.

And get this:

A significant number of those individuals went through the process of being a “Verified Citizen” on Parler. What does that mean?

It means they uploaded a picture of the front and back of their REAL State Driver’s License… Let that sink in for a second.

So they verified their real identities to an amateurish ‘privacy and anonymity’ app? And now every post they made (including the deleted ones) are in the public domain, and presumably in the hands of the security services, if they weren’t long before!

We need a stronger word than ‘moron’. :smile:

“Trump supporter.”

That made me laugh out loud.

I wonder how long it will take Ivanka to to start going by Kushner instead of Trump?

Good, but fuck them.

" The company, which handles online payments for millions of online businesses, is cutting off the Trump campaign due to violations of its policies against encouraging violence, sources told the newspaper. Stripe’s terms of service prohibit its service to be used by any “high risk” business that “engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property.” "

Have they been getting the same Trump campaign emails I have? Because that campaign has been “encouraging and promoting” unlawful violence and physical harm for years. Guess they were happy to take his money until they couldn’t hide behind plausible deniability.

Not to be focusing on lesser battles when we’re in the middle of the big one, but I see this as a purely self-serving move that happens to be the right one, too little and too late, just like resigning cabinet members. Glad for the current consequences for Trump, and pissed that they decided to not take their moral compass seriously until there was a chance of consequences.

It will even be more epic if it turns out the DOJ created the fake account.

Let them identify themselves, then arrest them.