Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again (Part 2)

Or maybe cut and dye her hair and start calling herself Marie Barron…

Moran”?

You mean that Senator from Kansas?

“Trump supporter”
(damn Ninja’s)

I’ve long despised the existence of Twitter. I thought it would lead to the downfall of society because it made its users dumb down their essential thoughts to 140 characters. I thought it would erode reading and writing comprehension to caveman level.

Interesting. I abhor Twitter as users fail to grasp the value of pithy communication by abusing the 140-character limit with diatribes of serial tweets connected by ellipses. Get a blog already!

:roll_eyes:

And I can’t stand people commenting while still getting their basic facts incorrect. It is 280 characters on Twitter and has been for 2 years.

Given this is the Dope and all…

So it means that a former 36-tweet-long diatribe only needs 18 now. It still seems a bit suspect.

If she does, it will be the first time in Jared’s life he’s actually been of use to anyone.

Yeah, it is sort of funny. During the coming distancing from Trump it will be interesting to see where the retroactive lines get Sharpied in.

I would prefer that Joe the President never ever use twitter, but four or five tweets a year might be ok.

Especially if they served no political purpose. He could use Twitter to congratulate the Super Bowl champions, send best wishes to a centenarian on his or her birthday, or recognize some little-known day: “Have a happy Arbor Day!”

There’s nothing wrong with Mr. Biden using Twitter, but he should use it judiciously. No setting political policy with it, no firing his staff with it, no expressions of dismay when a state doesn’t do what he wants. Just simple, innocent–hell, nice tweets about inconsequential things.

The big things that matter should be reserved for press conferences, or televised addresses to the nation. Not Twitter.

Its kind of refreshing - if not boring - in the absence of twitstorms.

I disagree.

I am sure that he has been very useful to many nefarious actors in moving money around in ways that the legal system would prefer it didn’t.

Remember in the 2016 campaign, when someone said that the Liberals were taking what he said literally, but not taking him seriously, and that the conservatives were taking what he said seriously but not literally?

I guess everyone should have been taking what he said literally.

Believe the autocrat; he means what he says.

Seriously.

If someone says horrible things to you and makes threats, then claims they weren’t serious and belittles you for your lack of humor or perception, that is a time-honored tactic of psychological abuse.

I’m really sorry if I’m pushing this point too aggressively, but it’s important.
We’ve been the target of a campaign of psychological abuse for a long time and it’s affected us. We have to recognize that.
We have to understand the tactics to heal from it.

True enough. I should have added “non-criminal” to my sentence; then it would have stood.

No, I don’t think you are pushing it too aggressively. A good portion of this country has been in an abusive relationship on a national scale for at least 4 years now and it’s going to be hell for all of us to get out of it.

Totally. Totally!