When is Trump going to give up Twitter?

But really, though…

Twitter has come out and said that they’ll ban him if he engages in any hate speech - so maybe he won’t have a choice.

At this point, I assume Trump isn’t going to do anything he doesn’t want to do and there will be no consequences until Milo rescues Sweet Rhyme and Pure Reason.

I would guess once he becomes President, he’ll find he gets enough attention and doesn’t need Twitter anymore.

Trump getting enough attention? Would that be about the same time he acquires enough money and/or power? :rolleyes:

My guess: the 12th of Never.

Was that back when no one thought he’d ever be President, or more recently?

Define hate speech.

Hate speech is whatever Twitter says it is. It’s a private company, not a public resource. They can do what they want with it.

Good thing they are not a bakery.

Yeah. 'Cause that’s the same. :rolleyes:

Good think twitter does not refuse service to gay people.

You have your Tu Quoque ass-backwards, by the way.

Good thing they aren’t right-wingers pretending membership in a cult places them above the law, yes. Those sorts have no place in a civilized society.

Well … only some gay people.

Come January 20, why use Twitter, which people can simply choose not to use, when you can send out unblockable “emergency” messages to [del]anyone[/del] every American that owns a cell phone.

Wasn’t kicked off Twitter for being gay, he was kicked off Twitter for being an asshole. You knew that before you posted, but, hey, let’s not let facts get in the way here.

Are you actually trying to imply that Milo was banned because he was gay? Is this the kind of insane world of disinformation that right-wingers actually inhabit?

So’s a bakery.

What?

It’s a private company. Their cake their rules. Or does forcing the hosting of content through extortion only apply to private companies the left targets?

Not my claim.

No. Just noting that he is gay, and Twitter banned him.

Incorrect.

I don’t know what you’re talking about here, but I’m sure it exposes the left to be evil hypocrites who hate freedom.