Campaign finance

The campaign finance violation is hilarious. Obama campaign had 2 million in violations during 2012 and they got a fine the campaign paid. Nobody went to jail or was charged. I wonder why?

There should be no campaign finance rules.

That said, the Russian investigation and special counsel was never about Russia, it was about the mechanism to go after this type of stuff.

Cool story, bro.

why?

No rules, eh? I wonder how that would turn out…:rolleyes:

I don’t know what is going to happen with the other parties in the campaign finance violations that Cohen plead guilty to. John Edwards was cleared on a similar situation.

But it should be clear after yesterday that the DOJ doesn’t play around. And I have no doubt that at some point the DOJ will review every loan application that the Trump Organization ever submitted to a financial institution and that they will charge someone with a count of fraud for every misrepresentation they find.

Trump has been able to bully and bribe his way out of trouble for a long time on the state and local level. And he’s going to learn the hard way that the feds are different. The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.