Can anyone tell me 3 Canadian Michelin chefs?

I am having a hard time trying to find 3 Actual Canadian Michelin chefs. Can anyone help me out? I am looking for there names. The restaurants they work at if at all possible. Thanks.

Daniel Boulud has a restaurant, Lumiere, in Vancouver, as does Jean-Georges Vongerichten, with his restaurant, Market. Both Moulud and Vongerichten are Michelin starred. Wolfgang Puck had a restaurant in Niagara Falls, but it closed at the beginning of this year.

None of these people are Canadian themselves, but they’re all Michelin starred chefs who have (or in Puck’s case, had) restaurants in Canada. Does that count? Michelin doesn’t rank Canadian restaurants…just ones in Europe, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Macau, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, so it’s not possible for a Canadian restaurant to get a Michelin star.

But there is a Canadian chef in Barcelona with a one star place:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/article723844.ece

but it isn’t clear whether Artal himself is starred.

People don’t get Michelin stars, restaurants do. A Michelin starred chef is a chef who’s restaurant has been given a Michelin star.

Then you’ve got a problem - Michelin doesn’t rate Canadian restaurants - this restricts you to Canadian chefs with starred restaurants, and I gave you one of those, in Spain.

There are a number of places in Canada with chefs who have or had Michelin-starred restaurants, but said chefs are generally not Canadian.

Very interesting, no wonder I was having a difficult time. Thanks for your help!