Can Coca-Cola be used as a contraceptive?

Can Coca-Cola be used as a contraceptive?

In his book, “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex, But Were Afraid to Ask”, Dr Rubin mentions the Coca-Cola method, suggesting the acidic nature of the product, its effervescent nature and with regard to the once popular 6½ ounce bottle (before unscrew caps) built in applicator, thus could be used in bed.

Talk about leaving a wet spot!

No way pal is that the truth. Ask a dr and see what they say. Its no!!!

The answer is yes, it can.

The question that should be asked is, “How effective is douching with Coca-Cola as a contraceptive?”

IG-Nobel Prize 2008

Chemistry:

Sheree Umpierre, Joseph Hill, and Deborah Anderson, for discovering that Coca-Cola is an effective spermicide,[93] and C.Y. Hong, C.C. Shieh, P. Wu, and B.N. Chiang for accidentally proving it is not.[94][95]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ig_Nobel_Prize_winners#2008

I can certainly guess what Dr. Pepper would say about the subject.

If a woman told me Coca Cola was her contraceptive, no way would I f@ck her. Effective!

As a side note, the link also provides the 1993 Medicine winner:
Medicine - Presented to James F. Nolan, Thomas J. Stillwell, and John P. Sands, Jr., medical men of mercy, for their painstaking research report, “Acute Management of the Zipper-Entrapped Penis”.[10]

If you have a Coke instead of having sex, it is totally effective.

If the word “thing” is used as a euphemism for “penis” then some of Coke’s past slogans reveal a new and hidden meaning:

Things go better with Coke.

Coke. It’s the real thing.

all that sugar into an enclosed environment, talk about yeast infection from hell…

No way in hell.

/me crosses her legs very tightly.