Can Geico really save you 15 percent on your car insurance...

I’ve had Geico for years. About once a year I shop it and no one has beat their rate, or for that matter, come close to it. In all fairness, there are too many variables in the coverages to get a valid comparison between companies, so I don’t know if I’m saving anything at all.

Perhaps that’s a good idea. Otherwise it won’t be long before someone comes in here and starts talking about whether or not Geico will pay out on Cranick’s Folly.
Maybe we can do “Come up with your ‘Can Geico really save you 15 percent on your car insurance’ lines.”

Is the pen mightier than the sword:

But I just want 15% of their advertising budget.

Got to admit the new bad animation campaign isn’t working for me.

I have geico and I like them. They were the cheapest company when I had my insurance quoted a couple years back, though I should start shopping around since my credit rating has improved since then. I’ve never had a big crash or had to make any claims though. Just one time I locked my keys in my car. The service was slow but I blame that on the shop, not on Geico. Their phone service was great the one time I needed them, which can’t be said about the insurance company I work for. The company I work for won’t even quote me a policy because they put so much emphasis on credit rating.

Dunno… do Polar Bears shit in the woods?

Can switching to GEICO really save you 15% or more on car insurance?

Does Dolly Parton have trouble seeing her navel?

Serious response: Not me. After doing all the work on their website I thought they had a good price until I realized the quote was for 6 months, not a year. Then they bugged me to death with e-mails until I unsubscribed.

Joke response: Does Geico have too many ad campaigns? (Short clips of all the different Geico ads over the years.)

Of all things to flood TV commercials who would have thought- insurance companies?!

Besides hating the GEICO, Progressive etc. ads for being incredibly unfunny (except maybe for your grandparents) these commercials are so superfluous. They only exist to make people recognize the brand because almost everyone buys insurance online now. And doing so has lead to the shocking realization that:

All insurance companies are exactly the same!!!

The next shot is of Dolly wearing a regular shirt with boobs very modestly pressed down, but she’s wearing some kind of neckbrace.