Cartoons/shows/casts with "baby" analogues

Was watching Tiny Toons the other day and this popped into my mind. What are some shows, or casts, or even comic books, with younger analogues?

Loony Toons = Tiny Toons
Scooby Doo = A Pup Named Scooby Doo
The Muppets = Muppet Babies

Hit me!

X-Men = X-Babies

There was a Flintstone Kids <shudder>.

Baby Looney Tunes.

Wikipedia has a list that includes Clifford’s Puppy Days and Tom and Jerry Kids.

Community = Greendale Babies

Muppets Tonight gave us Seinfeld Babies.

Laurel and Hardy built a scaled-up set, and Ollie shaved* for Brats (YouTube link)

*his moustach, but you’ll thank me for the alternate image. :eek:

Justice League of America / JL8 (webcomic)

There were a bunch of these in the 80s. Someone already mentioned Flintstone Kids and Muppet Babies. Closely related were shows like Popeye and Sons and Pink Panther and Sons.

Harry Langdon played his own baby son at the end of Tramp Tramp Tramp, which wasn’t much of a stretch seeing as he looked like a baby anyway.

This isn’t quite what you’re talking about, but in the UK there was a long-running sitcom about elderly men who wandered around a village causing mayhem, called Last Of The Summer Wine. They once experimented with a prequel series called First Of The Summer Wine, with younger, teenage versions of the characters.

There was a similar prequel series of the popular sitcom Only Fools and Horses (about a dodgy entrepreneur) called Rock and Chips.