Cat Trees Bear: Twice

He’s an animal lover, he’s just afraid of the emotional commitment required with being owned by a cat.

This is the dog terrorizing cat that I wrote about. Now long since gone.

A fine looking cat.

Is that a skateboard he’s sitting on?

Yes, and he was a she.

Taking a walk on the wild side, then?

Ah, my faux paws saved by a newcomer.
Welcome!
That’s a joke, son, “paws” for “paus”

What’s this? My furst punball challenge here at SDMB? Beclaws if it is, I’ll need to know how we will tabbylate the score…

OK, we beat up the new guy and steal his lunch money.

:slight_smile:

D’oH!

Now I see it. The scale in the original SPI photo renders the ursine-averse feline very small. I still would have included a primary shot if the cat.

If the cat WHAT, man, WHAT? Please don’t leave us in suspense! :eek:

:smiley:

If the cat had allowed it.
You think after chasing a bear up a tree he would hesitate to eviserate the paveratzi?

I’m seriously impressed.

Our cat Maggie adopted our daughter MillCal as her kitten, protecting her from everything. One day the naighbors brought their dog over, and MilliCal, who loves dogs, petted it.

Maggie was outside, and saw this dog near her kitten. She went ballistic, arching her back, all her hair going up, her tail fluffing out. She charged straight at the dog, who had to weigh at least five times as much as her. Probably more. But she chased that dog away from her kitten, and then around and out of the yard. I have no doubt Maggie would have gone after a bear, if required.

Musst … resist … pun … about … large Italian tenor … and … photojournalists…

:smiley:

Oakminster, if that’s a good sample of your writing style, you’re going to work out just great around here. Welcome!

Paverotti Smazarotti. :rolleyes:

I second the motion.

Obviously they were protecting the cat’s secret identity, since this was clearly the work of Streaky the Super-cat.

:slight_smile:

Man, I bet Jack the cat is really raking in the pussy after this episode…
Also, Note to Self: Watch Colbert Report tonight…

Excellent point, thank you. He will have to mention this incident.