Okay all you…phonophiles? Is that a word? I mean those people who can give me some info on buying a good CD player for my car. Here’s what I want:
- Not too expensive (my car is old)
- Don’t need the fancy 6-CD changer thing
- Don’t want all the additional woofers, tweeters, whistlers, hummers or whatever those other things are.
Here’s the stats:
- My Chrysler vehicle has a very good standard speaker set up with an stereo and tape deck (which I think is starting to go).
- Want to go with something as inexpensive as possible but still provide good sound.
Are those portable ones you can plug into your current stereo any good? Don’t you have to use that weird cassette tape thing to get it to go through your car’s speaker system.
Help! This is what I want my hubby to get me for my birthday but I know he’ll say, “Let’s go buy you a CD player” and I’ll be the one picking it out (which is fine). I stand ready to be amazed and grateful for the technologically wonderous and excellent advice you will give. Bring it on!