Cecil is female.

Okay, So I know that Cecil likes to remain anonymous, but my curiosity is hard to put down. Just reading a few of Cecil’s things leads me to suspect Cecil is a she. (Referring to God as a female, Complaining about “slaving” over a pot of spaghetti–most men I know who cook LOVE it and don’t think they are “slaving”)

So the question here is has anyone else noticed this? and do they have more evidence to add that could support my assertion.

As always, I hope not to piss anyone off.

Since Cecil claims to have a Mrs. Cecil, I’m going to have to go with the guy theory.

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

Ridiculous … Cecil is all man.

Cecil is really Marylin Vos Savant. The Monty Hall arguments were just a ruse.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is right now.

Cecil’s youth and school days experience, occasionally brought up, points to a male.

Well, he thinks he knows everything, so that’s a pretty good argument for femaleness.

No, that’s a good argument for him being male. Men think they know everything. Women just plain know everything.

Take you pick. Being anonomous gives others the right to assume thet see fit.
Peace,
mangeorge

Work like you don’t need the money…
Love like you’ve never been hurt…
Dance like nobody’s watching! …Unknown

Boy, I’ll bet Mrs. Adams will really be surprised to find this out.

Ranger Jeff
The Idol of American Youth

Server’s poor response
Not quick enough for browser.
Timed out, plum blossom.

Actually, there is enough material in the columns to write a mini biography of Cecil. Went to catholic school, worked at several odd jobs (summer jobs?). If you read all the books once more with this task in mind, you can collect the bits. Who wants the job?

Writing a biography on Cecil would be as writing of the wind; we see the shimmering movement of silvery Aspen, we feel the hot sirocco blast on summer days and we fear the wrath of the hurricane and tornado - yet he also lies quiescent in your dooryard watching, waiting. We see him not, yet he is ready to heat your house or cool your tea in the dappled shade under the apple trees.

When answering a question about the g-spot, said

Does that sound like an observer or a participant? You be the judge.

Your Quadell

Cecil is Shiva.

William Poundstone thinks that Cecil is Ed Zotti.

Oh, for cry-eye, people, bone up on the FAQs.

http://www.ipass.net/~whitetho/edcecil.htm

To wit: “The individuals making this assertion (Cecil = Ed Zotti) are beneath contempt.”

So why shouldn’t Cecilia have a wife? This is the 90’s, girlfriend.