Celebrities who you always wished you could see naked, who eventually go naked....

Just another warning, but this is absolutley not work safe. When I checked it out, there was a gif animation of some doggystyle sex.

Oh, I forgot to ass my list of celebs that either did nude eventually, or did nude before becoming famous:

Lucy Liu
Reese Witherspoon
Charisma Carpenter (drooooooooooooool)

She was sort of naked in The Company, and in the commentary for that film she talks about how Robert Altman made her more comfortable doing nude scenes in films and how she does one in an upcoming movie, whereas prior to that she always had a no-nude thingie in her contract.

[Moderator whistle] ::: TWEET! :::

Look, guys, the rule here is that any direct link has to be to a screen that your boss wouldn’t get upset if he/she walked by when you accidentally clicked on it. The exposed nipple wasn’t the problem, bouv, but the ad with the animated penis going in and out of the anus… well. And, dropzone, the Natalie Portman link seemed a little too borderline.

And, HighTechBurrito, when you quote someone’s post for providing an inappropriate link, don’t quote the link, OK? Just doubles my work in clipping it.

Wordman’s link to Joan Severance is fine – the direct link has no nudity nor suggestion thereof, although there may be secondary links that do.

Our concept is that someone might click on a direct link accidentally, or just to see what it is; a second-level link is no longer accidental or curiosity, and you know you’re at work and know what you’re doing.

I am going to close this thread temporarily until I get a Moderator decision on whether it’s OK to provide descriptions of such websites without links – e.g., using XXX instead of www or something similar, so that there’s no direct link but people who want to go there can do so deliberately.

OK, I’m re-opening the thread.

The Mods are pretty much unanimous in agreeing that we have a “two-click” rule. That is, any link provided in a post must be “work-place safe.” This is defined, vaguely, as: if an average boss or co-worker happened to see the page on your computer, there wouldn’t be a hub-bub.

We realize there’s a lot of grey in such a “prudent person” rule. Live with it.

We realize that there’s some question of whether the average boss would be happy walking by and seeing you on a Straight Dope Message Board, but we assume you’re making a reasonable choice in spending worktime here at all. However, you’re entitled to protection against accidentally clicking on something that’s totally non-suitable.

So, if you want to provide links here, they need to be to web-pages that avoid nudity, explicitness, overly suggestive, etc. A big red banner with bright yellow letters announcing “See Celebrity Sex Here” probably won’t make it, either. If you get to such a page by two links (the two-click rule) that’s OK. We’re not trying to monitor your morals, we’re trying to protect those who read the Message Boards at work from inadvertent trouble (with a capital T and that rhymes with C and that stands for click.)

OK? Reasonably clear?

You da’ BEST, CJ!

Jodie Foster. Disappointing. Turns out she dresses really, really well…

Dex, this might be an appropriate thread for you or another competent member to explain how one does the double-link gimmick, using tinyurl or other mechanism, to invoke the “two-click rule.”

Brittany Daniel:

Rumor has it she will be nude in the upcomming "Hillside Strangler"

Kristy Swanson, the movie “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” did a playboy layout a while back. While it was one of their “hey look I just discovered the sepia filter on my camera” pictorals, Kristy still managed to look great!

Has he done a nude scene, because I would so love to see all of Mr. Farrel.

Agreed. Another disapointment was Teri Hatcher. They may be real, but not spectacular.

Josie Davis

Who? She was the dumpier, non-hot daughter on Charles in Charge. But now, my word did she ever grow up.

Supposedly A Home at the End of the World had him in a full-on nude scene, but it was cut. The scene was, I mean.

And I’ll just say, um, that I agree with your sentiment entirely.

Any chance you folks might tell us where these events took place, for those of us who don’t regularly follow such things? Doesn’t have to be a link - just some kind of hint, at least.

I don’t know about Lucy Liu or Reese Witherspoon, but Jodi Foster was all sorts of naked in the movie Nell I think.

Check out Mrskin for some ideas about which celebs are naked in what movies.

While I didn’t link it, just a word of warning for anyone that doesn’t know about MrSkin, it’s definatly NOT safe for work. So if you look and find it (which is really easy), don’t go peeking at work.

Hint: The IMDB is your friend.

Goldi Hawn in Wildcats. Bathtub scene.

Rosanna Arquette…in the movie SOB…took off her shirt.

I’ve seen Jodie Foster naked and believe me, she’s bad news bare.